The Farmer’s Journey, Part 4: The Harrowing

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Im all for more events and the bb but even I will say wtf s5 still on idiots.

2. I can run kaw too *copy paste*

3. Next month. Don't get too ahead of yourself

4. And you think I enjoyed that event as well? The armor in your events is better than the mith equipment we can earn through war. How does this encourage warriors?

5. Oh ok. I just want to plan my schedule for the next few weeks. Thanks bruh

6. Dear Devs,

It would be awesome if you could be more consistent within the game. Throughout the farmers journey events, the Mage is referred to as a male, but if you press the help button and scroll down to the bottom, the Mage is referred to as a female. If you fix these inconsistencies, it would further improve my enjoyment of this game.

Cheers,
    An OCD Gamer

7. No worries mate, they're probably releasing T10 next week so please plan accordingly for the 300mil cs hansels that will be clan hopping

8. Ahh, so you are able to reply on the event threads. Already thought we lost you. *S5 60 pages of complaints, no feedback whatsoever*

9. An event during season 5. !! Greedy bstards

10. Yay... :? :roll:

11. Atleast we get free BB for warring. :shock:

12. So do you get some if u lose say 150 completed cause im sure hte drops 50-90 a eb as always with a 70+ avg

13. not getting stuff from hte is less of a problem, try doing tsg/ss/ts/aff rotation inbetween wars.

14. 300 event item drop per war is a welcome addition and should be present in all events and not just because s5 is on.

Yay for encouraging wars!

(Note, would've been nice to wait until after the wars though)

15. Encourage wars!?!?!?! I cant even get 10 medals that just stop me from warring till primal wars comes back.

16. Why the hell are we always doing the same events over and over again!!!! People are tired of this, come up with new ideas if you want to do new events 

17. Wow so instead of fixing all the messed up issues with season 5 you just throw out another money sucking event and expect us to support ata are you joking wow yall have outdone yourselfs

18. The gear from this event is better than the new gear in the alchemist thats sad. Ata you are backwards.

19. Seriously devs? Wow.*table flips*

20. ATA prefers EB fairies. So now we've collected wheat, keys, and wine. Now we're making bread. What's next? Break into a dungeon and have dinner with our locked up spouse?