Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reward For KAW

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Beyond___TEARS___Paradise, Aug 13, 2014.

1. No support, I don't want free stuff. This is disgusting

2. I support, login awards are available on other ATA game so splice it in 

3. Yay for this idea. Daily/weekly rewards are great incentives for people to keep logging on.

4. Support! I am always for free stuff!

5. Adding to OP's idea, as it was last year it was posted. We could have what i call Seal fragment's. As you collect 20 fragments you form a seal. This could aslo be used as a rare pvp drop but it would be better hen just giving away a free seal.

6. Everyone is sick of collecting fragments. Just collect the whole thing or nothing. This is not a jigsaw puzzle

7. Im indifferent. Except to the mith.Mith should only be available as a login bonus to those who war. So it should have like 0% chance of hitting mith if you dont have estocs edge, and the higher the level ee, the higher the chance.

8. Support. It would be more incentive for players to be active daily.

9. my view, every log in gives you gold already, you get to unload. If you do not log in you do not get gold.

10. No support. 55% of nothing and now yall are just supporting whatevrr idea gives free stuff

11. Yay! Free stuff on a free to play game! Devs, you are the best for implementing this idea ( coming to a KaW player near you soon!).

12. Full Support !
    To All Those who dont want this..

Why Not ?