Season 5 Inactives - Wall of Shame

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Lol then join one who does... either way you don't need a clan backing you up if you bite more than you can chew. So what the clan says no pvp tell em to back off or even hit whoever tell you goood ol chaos :)

2. No clan backed me up . I simply went somewhere I knew I could hit my targets where it wouldn't be a problem to everyone else

3. I love how you're telling me this when I was former Aztec :p Well you posted thread about em at least

4. Huh don't ever remember you and I've been there almost two years lol :eek:

5. Different name back then :p Ty and tell cactus I said hello

6. No.89 is always inactive in war

Welcome to prison :)

[​IMG]

7. Not you immortal..... 

8. Nope. is him 

9. Green_latern_corp

Was biggest on our roster and had 5 actions. Tried saying they kept getting thru his towers but hes bigger than i am and they couldnt get thru mine

10. -_III_NIXON_III_- 0 actions

DemonExodus 0 actions

__WarWolf__ 0 actions

Red_Viper 3 actions

11. Karma inactive in war lol

12. I need the EE. why should i go inactive with no reason?

13. Add me. Was casted and wide awake but somehow passed out. Think the combo of a fourteen hr shift and pain meds did it

14. Mosscloak
    Darkhealer
    CaptainRookie

15. imhotep60 0 Actions 

16. Aegis_legion Didn't want to xtal
    Coryc22 Didn't want to mith up

Lost war by 2 B.

ATA - loses more credibility by not putting safeguards in place. S5. Fail.

17. Safeguards would be too far. If they don't want to spend money then there is nothing ATA can leagally do to say otherwise - xstals.

If they don't want to use mith, there is nothing AtA can do legally to force them to use mith that cost money to make for so many. Mith.

Your safeguards are impractical and you lose credibility for blaming AtA on what a player does.

Why don't you take action and farm those players. Heck, strip them. Do something to establish your credibility before questioning others.

Yeah it sucks but it is a part of the game.

18. that when clan war come where everyone is committed .but dev just kill it .