Season 5 Inactives - Wall of Shame

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Aug 10, 2015.

1. I will update later guys, have to get on pc to add all the new names 

2. kureshi 3rd time to war no crysta

3. -sweetness-

Kureshi, wars without xtals

4. Elizabeth__Bathory inactive. Broken sword.

5. No, thats a statless^

This is the inactive one:

eIizabeth_bathory

6. denton0722 0 actions. Inactive.

7. Apocolpyse

Claims wi-fi went out. Came on a minute before war ended. Tried to xtal at end to avoid broken sword but didnt work.

8. nuni792-753 - 2 actions

9. More fun than caring about Inactives. And trying to get people into off system pvp. So far we have found that people who do EE like to complain about Inactives more than actually do something about it. There are few that actually are willing to visit and farm the Inactives. But very few.

It's laughable. Though it has been a fun event for us and the few warriors who have came to visit.

10. I have inactives in ee all the time this season I've been visiting NA every now and then to hit without having problems

11. ow_thug_wn 7 actions

xFx_adam_xFx 0 actions full adp

12. New Age Event Weekend is over for farming Inactives. Thanks to the ones who came out to party!

13. We honestly don't care about Inactives. It was just an excuse to hit someone for the fun of it and have a weekend to shoot the  with people. :lol:

It was fun and we will have another event after S5 for off system pvp. Mainly because so many complain about how off system pvp is dead and New Age wants to remind you all that it is only dead if you let it die. So we will introduce you to it of no other clan will. (One way or the other) ;)

14. Deadeye2016 - Claimed her dad made her go to sleep at 10pm when the war started . The second time she's been inactive and the same reasoning for both times and told me after I told her she had to war this .. "No I don't, I didn't war last time and we won and i got my medals :) and plus I can't bc my dad making me go to bed"

15. Someone robbed our house while were out for dinner when we got back 2 laptops are gone including wifi router. Just got replacement today.

16. #bestexcusesofs5

17. Not sure if trolling.

Could be the other clan, people just do about anything to win these days. :lol:

18. so brian you wouldn't pvp if you didn't have new age to back you up... hm no offense to NA but this the kind of "warriors" yall want lol

P.S. all those who complain pvp is dead are the ones who don't do pvp or farm those smaller than themselves

19. You are incorrect . Have you never heard of a clan that doesn't support pvp? Lol . I'm forced to join little noob clans and most of them don't support but Ty for your concern

20. And I've never been to new age before only know twicc through pm . I saw pvp event and I ee war a ton so yes I went there to pvp with them . Is there anything wrong with that?