face change on US currency

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by monsterdaddy, Aug 6, 2015.

1. I definitely see the point of why they want to do this, and I'm all for it, but why not try something else? The penny literally cost more than it's worth. Why not get rid of it and make a new coin, maybe a $5 coin and use that as the new addition of equality. Let's not take away something that has nothing wrong with it when you can kill two birds with one stone.

2. Your one of the few people I agree with and that actually make sense

3. I support making a new 3 dollar bill and putting a picture of Hillary kissing Bruce Jenner on it.

4. there is one

Isn't Sacajawea on the $1 coin ?

5. $1 coins aren't used a lot though.

6. How often can you honestly say you've used a penny?

7. When ever I need a dollar but I have 100 pennies

8. There actually is a woman on currency, the 1 dollar coin, American Indian, sorry can't spell her name (sacagewea) I believe .minted in 2000 or so. And let's not forget the Susan B Anthony dollar .
    So yes we have women in the American currency. If the person is worthy, then change can be achieved. Waiting for the no bama coin 

9. It's sexist how in middle school the school I went to had bigger girls bathrooms! I want equality! Tear down the school and fix

10. I'll only support this if I am allowed to hang the newly minted bill in the kitchen where it belongs.

11. I dont understand y americans so stupid.. Cannot separate between islam and the ppl in tht country culture... Read koran n u will know wht is true.... Abt several muslim kill women n blablabla is abt their culture.. Their CULTURE NOT ISLAM ... stupid americans... Muslim pray to Allah- God... We bliv god only one n we call it ALLAH .. He is only one... I forgot who wrote ' muslim pray Allah - God.. They dont know which god they praying' ... Lol we bliv God only one not created but create.. Also not borned n not make child... He is a God . No face no size... He is everywhere.... Not male n not female... Bcus he is GOD. #ISLAMISTHEBEST!
    #ISLAMISTRUE
    #NOONECANFINDMISTAKEINKORAN

12. This is my thread. If you want to talk about thAt and not the topic and subject please leave this thread

13. Yep Jenners going on the 5 lol

14. The word "God" can relate to any religions. "Allah" is a name for God. "Buddha" is the same. "God" relates to the religious part of society in all different types.

15. stop worrying about currency. and start worrying about your debt. If america is to survive we must do this before the debt holding are initiated.. . . . .

16. Thought it was Qur'an

17. He said erroneously given credit...

18. How about change it to more modern male that has relevance in changing our society? Such as Cesar Chavez or Martin Luther King?

That's the next step to adding a women onto a bill, just a side note America has always recognized women last. I'm not saying I'm sexist just minorities go voting rights first before women, and we have an African American president.

Again I'm not saying women aren't important but American society has put women last. I'd like too see Rosa Parks on a bill.