S5 problems.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lxlSinlxl_lxlOflxl_lxlSlothlxl, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Here's to a season of crap builds, inactives, moles, ps leaks, and any other scum that seems to love casting.

I wish noobs could do a prewar tutorials or actually war in the off season to know what they're doing.

This season I am 11-9, and I've been WC enough times that I had to take a break. done my parts with top ko's and plunder. My biggest issue is teammates and that's where clan wars thrived in s3, granted most were exploited clans but it was still fun warring with your friends and kaw family. It's what made ee it's own special niche.

People go in thinking they can go war without xstals or have noob builds with no experience (you can war an eb build if you have the speed and experience) many are strangers, some become friends, many enemies, some competitors. Spirit of the war season is fun but to many things plague it, included war mismatches. In all aspects, it's worse than s3. And s5 is on the same path as s2, ee community knows how that went

2. What was wrong with s2? Id say that was the 2nd best season after s1 s5 is third

3. Lmao s2 most large accounts become alts, guild hansels with bfa and huge bfe dominated stacked clan wars. Then came the huge nerf on guild hansels and the ally market crash that followed shortly after. Believe it or not, an hlbc guild hansel made more than a sh.

4. I haven't read all replies to this thread so if I touch on other ideas i apologize.

My main problem this season is that devs have completely ignored some great ideas given over the last year. The most pertinent being a separate WOC spell to opt in as a tracker or WC. This means they can be allocated evenly. If a person who tracks or wcs frequently wants a break they opt in normally. These spells carry a higher pay out at end of war and carry shattered sword if abused. Ss are easy to take and send to support.

Secondly making only 4 wars a day is a kick in the jewels. 6am 12pm 4pm and 1am for me personally. I work during 3 wars and I tried the 1 am war once and had to stay up 39 straight hours cos of it. Not really a level playing field. I accept the war down unders were slim pickings but as Indy's they would work.

And seriously what was wrong with s4? Clan wars and Indy's? Everyone could war the Indy's and clans could slug it out as well. Good damn times IMO.

S5 is seriously neglected and seems like devs are throwing us a bone. I'll keep warring I really couldn't care less but I think things could have been handled differently.

5. S3 was exactly the same as what you just said s4 was probably worse.

6. Not that anyone in charge is listening but well put nonetheless.

7. Even more problems surfacing now...
    Devs pls listen to us and make amends to this season.
    It's not going to be like this...
    Seriously...give us what is fair.

8. This season 5 iwar not a support 1 from mi, dev u need to listen to us

9. Umm nothing you pointed out has anything to do with the devs
    Alot todo with idiots but I think adding a filter to kaw based on idiots isn't possible

Just my 2 cents

10. Much of coding PVP games is about eliminating the idiots ability to be...well, idiotic especially when it throws the pvp system out of balance.

This, along with mechanic tweaks is supposed to maintain the integrity of the war experience.

Having said that, it seems a bit far fetched to think that the Devs would take the time to correct the current pvp imbalances...Especially when they can't even be bothered to engage their players on the forums more than a couple times a month (event announcements don't count as engaging players).

11. To be honest, watching people complain about every/any change in KaW is even more fun than the game itself. You guys asked for changes and then complain when the devs make an event? Really?

12. Because events get redundant. At first kaw rarely had events that gave equipment. The very first one was the Halloween even a few years back that gave the fiendbow, way long after that came the first banner event, the great quetzal hunt. Several months passed in between events, now it seems they come every few weeks with a banner better than the last one and equip that beats out mithril equip which is harder earned but requires far less spending when compared to these eb events

13. At least it's a change from the same-old, same-old

14. If anything reward WC n tracker n maybe more would step up. Biggest prob I see is spamming cc as WC u do worse in wars so harder to get top WR if busy. Rewarding effort would help

15. Having a blast so far. No complaints here.

16. Support to longer between events. 1 event per month is too much. One 50% hte weekend per moth would be good! with a proper event every 2-3 months alternating between pvp and pve. Or do what was done with the twin paths to glory event where it was pvp and pve simultaneously going for the same rewards.

17. Tbh im amazed they haven't released part 4 of event series yet

18. My guess is day after s5

19. Increase frequency of wars and put in some round wars 

20. Not going to happen mate.