perm war ban needed

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Spilatch, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Im sure this has been brought up in the past. But i really think devs should consider perm war ban or shattered sword for people who are purposely ruining / throwing wars.

Your customers are taking time out of their lives to play your game. Make it worth it and give us some satisfaction when our effort is wasted.

That is all.

2. Must agree with u bro its a serious problem
    If ATA cannot see it your way then no XTALS at all for all EE IWars is the only solution.

Everyone is equal n its all fair then

3. Support

4. Kinda support this, I nearly got a shattered sword my war before last, luckily I knew how to use my xtal, or I would have ended it with only 5 actions. I was tracking, had 8 people on me the moment I came up.

5. Stuff does happen but some ppl r lame or lying n thats who need to be weeded out.

Idk how that can be done but their must be a liveable solution

6. Support perm ban options for those that have no concern for others

7. Support. Having shattered sword one time is fine, stuff comes up. Whatever. But if it is a consistent event, they need to be perm banned

8. Let's say once you get 2 shattered swords in one week, you get banned for a week from warring. Sounds fair and reasonable

9. So.....you have proof?

10. It's sucks but it's no big deal. The only money being spent in ee is one crystal a war. And a lot of the time at war end you get crystal back. Whereas hte rakes in a fortune a day in $$$. Devs won't perm ban ee ruiners, it's apparent they don't care about it with this pathetic season.

11. Agree. Falling asleep is one thing. A slap on the wrist and some farming is a fair punishment to ensure it doesn't happen again. The people who intentionally throw multiple wars just to ruin people's seasons should be perm banned or at least for the rest of the season.

Full sports

12. How do you prove?
    Spam with cc is easy to prove

But anything else. How do you prove?
    Perm ban is too harsh.

And ps on another comment. You cannot ban people for being lame at war.

13. How about someone in cc pre war saying "im going be open all war" then seeing its win/lose ss change by 159 losses and your clan losses by 30 bil

14. support !! I saw 1 in my team made 5 hits , no Mith casted & gone missing. Wasted efforts of ppl in team