see who stalks your profile

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by NIGHT_WALKER, Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would be announced the stalker of KaW then.

2. No support. I'm on parole already

3. The only purpose this would serve would be... actually, I honestly can't even think of 1 good purpose. I'm strongly against this idea as I feel it would make it virtually impossible to do spy actions without the person knowing who it was. Oh, and someone with more war experience than me said it would ruin OSWs , and with all the experience I got in the 1 total wars I've been in, I agree with them.

4. Absolutely not

5. I already have enough ppl stalking me..

7. Support for the Ops proposal.....but only so that my farm can see that I'm watching their every movement, and can realise that I am truly mentally unstable and will not rest until my mission is completed!

Only joking.....or am I?

 Deep 

"Dr, my medication....is making me.....i'll. So I've stopped taking it........why don't people like me? Why do they need punishing?......why does my head hurt so?"

Muhahahahahahahaha

8. No reason to see names but I am curious about how many times my profile is looked at.

9. Support like to see who that admin was who did my cr title in war smart arse wimp

10. Did you think this idea up on the toilet?

11. Slightly off topic but OP, what were you thinking when you chose that name

seriously

12. TBH this idea wouldn't even work, like it has been stated within this thread, so time for a lock now.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.