5 Seasons Bar and Grille

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Welcome

Hungry?

WE GOT BALLS!

All kinds of balls.

So with the season underway, I couldn't help but notice the influx of Season 5 forum threads.

Intriguing.

We got the same complaints, same shenanigans, same clowns trying to ruin your whole entire life one war at a time.

It's blasphemy. How dare they?

SO I HAVE A CURE...

Drinking.

Yup. You heard it here kids. Drinking solves your problems.

Go grab a bottle of ice cold Haterade and start chugging. It's gonna be a long season of doomsday situations and endless misery.

Order some balls, chug the hate, and buckle down sweetheart. The season rolls on. Winter is coming. Jon Snow is dead, and we are here to serve you.

What'll you have? What's new? How's your mum?

Let's go get some weapons and hit the pool.

Sara Palin wants to talk some politics/hunting/'murica swimwear with you. Let's embrace the summer, North America.

Let's do this. Let's chat. Tawk amongst yourselves....

Discuss....

Best of luck to you who care. The rest of us can chew on rocks. Party on, Wayne. Party on.

2. I dont know what to say

3. All I can say is... I feel so bad for people who didn't finish Season 5 of Game of Thrones yet. Willy you spoilering ass.

4. Sigh is GoT really as good as everyone says? Someone convince me.

5. I could really go for some fish balls rn but those prices are outrageous ! Oh well ... Guess I'll find another place :( but how much is the haterade ?

6. Jon Snow is dead?

JON SNOW IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!

THIS IS WORSE THAN WHEN HERSCHEL GOT BEHEADED! OR WHEN DARYL DIED!!

Nhggyggg. And that short ass Tyrion is still alive. Of course.

7. A man would say if a girl has not seen GOT season 5 yet, a girl is not a GOT fan.

Amiright? Or amiright?

8. It is.

Here's the thing, though. Because HBO is HBO and has this reputation to uphold, there is just random nudity and sex.

Ruins the whole series.

9. jon snow posted my wall just the other day .

10. Well, about 50 percent of the nudity is story related, but Jesus it gets excessive.

11. GAME OF THRONES plenty of scattered chicks with nothing on๎„…

How are you holding up willy? < double barrel

12. I'm doing well.

Just seething over a bad batch of beer I made. It is lacking in that smoothness I normally obsess over.

Tonight I will be drinking bad ale, and practicing Alice in Chains songs for my next show. Who's coming?

13. GOD DAMNIT IM QUITTING FORUMS

14. Season 5, not a season, nor a five discuss

15. Over who, Jon, Daryl, or Herschel. I punched a glass of water over Daryl.

16. Am I the only person who doesn't watch GOT, nor have any desire to?

17. Just looked it up and there's on set pictures of Daryl hanging with his intestines out.

Son of a mother mother loving biscuit eating piece of crap!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

18. So pricey. Need to shop my options and find the best price for best quality.

19. I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT DARYL YOU ASSHOLE