Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A good friend of mine cast WOC and left clan for war. Upon matchup the WOC disappeared and he was left clan less with no war. Now THIS is a glitch that we should all be convened about ;)

2. Yeah I heard about this, that really sucked for him, devs please fix

3. Please please please make it so people need a xtal to do these wars.

4. I interpret the rules (though they are not particularly clearly written) that the top 3 actions/KOs/plunder in the war (i.e. on both teams) get the extra medallion. So if 3 folks on the losing team get more actions than the person with the most actions on the winning team, no medallion.

While we're at at, the event page is messed-up (as least in my case and on PC). It correctly shows me that I have 9 medallions (4 wins & 3 losses); however, click down to "your ranking" and on the ranking LB it shows that I have 12 medallion. The ranking algorithm apparently fails to subtract lost medallions.

5. what ive heard in regards to actions is that devs are also counting failed actions and incoming actions (not sure if defends only)

so you may have have the most outgoing actions but not the most combined incoming outgoing and failed attempts

6. I never win iv not collected 1 so I'm giving up on this event even know I do all events

7. Wow! What a wonderful incentive to war for a leaky build or a hanselīŽ

8. I love season 5 LOOKS AMAZING! But next time can you start it in the beginning of summer not the end, now school ect. Is going to start and I have no time for wars

9. Same thing just happened to me, looks like I'm not the first one, probably won't be the last one.

11. Yesterday 8:00am Germantime against fearless hunters.

In my inventary I have 8. If I looking my ranking I have 9. I think 9 is right.

12. How do you get the triple crown?

13. How do you get the triple crown?

14. Highest ko's, actions and plunder get you the triple crown

15. Black Oathkeepers. I had all 3 but only got 5 medals and no triple crown.

16. Gotta be top of the whole war, you were only top KOs of the whole war, the other side had people with higher plunder and actions

17. I didn't get triple crowns too. weird

18. Can ps/hansels get double drops as we seem like getting screwed a lot.

19. I was a gh. Great mith, easy matches. Everyone should drop to sh so we can all get 100 medallions. Devs love sh's

20. This losing a medal thing really sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.