Will Updating to Windows 10 be a problem with KAW!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by lllPullMyFingerPlzlll, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Just wondering if anybody has done the Windows 10 update and had any problems with KAW functioning properly! If so, please post your problem & if the devs have mentioned a fix! If you have done the update and all is well let us all know it is cool to do! Thanks for reading & happy KAWing!

2. shouldn't have problems. kaw isn't an app on the pc. lol...

3. Don't use Microsoft Edge.
    Problem solved, all other browsers are superior.

4. Microsoft Edge is quite decent, nothing wrong with mine, works great!

5. This is by far the dumbest question I have seen all week.

6. Win10 update is painless and easy. It even opened back up to my tabs in chrome. Kaw is just a browser game, it will not change it.

7. Maybe not painless. Took me 8 hours to download and another 4 to install. Being patient when I have no patience is a painful experience.

8. Did mine over night and I woke up and everything was fine.

Tho it did change my win7 background to my win8 laptop background so I guess that's my only gripe for the update?

9. Downloaded, installed, updated, restored, backed up, everything done in half an hour.

Oh, and Microsoft Edge is incredibly fast for some reason. Works great with KaW on PC, even if you have bad wifi.

10. Tell me, does this new Windows update cost real American dollars?

11. Upgrading from 8 - 10 is free in the first year (i believe) if you choose to wait then you will pay, possibly by sacrificing a lamb or some huge cost like that.

Ref OP: no problems here used both edge and chrome for kaw

12. Ewwwwww multiple platform OS... I'll stick with win7 thanks!

But just incase you didn't realise, I'll join the bandwagon... Kaw will work with any flash enabled browser, OS isn't important at all

13. What about windows 95?
    I have this old rig *cough*

14. Half the people on here probably think windows started with xp :p

15. ^What's XP? I just went straight to vista after.

LMAO

16. WIn2K still chugging along here, more stable than anything Microsloth has come up with since.

17. It's free for the first year if you are running windows 7 or 8.
    Everyone else has to pay and so do win 7/8 users after a year.
    I'm gonna wait for all the bugs and stuff to be ironed out and upgrade in a month or 2.

18. Has anyone here tried the Steam OS? It seems like a cool idea...

19. [​IMG]
    Microsloth is not amused

20. No experience with Steam O.S. but reviews haven't been too great. I have a ChromeBox running the Chrome O.S. and that has been working perfectly, haven't even had to restart it in like 6 months.