EE War status present n Future

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Aug 12, 2015.

1. What S5 has achieved though is nerf all war clans n strung all of them along for 10mths whilst ATA does nothing to fix wars. That blind faith was severely misplaced as S5 n prolly any other Clan Wars in the future if any at all look to be going extinct at this rate.

The mute n snobbish attitude ATA continues to exhibit is their modus operandi n the farce that was the 2 proposals resulted in this low effort season.

I take nothing away from all who kaw n blame nobody about exploits or stacking. That is only a deflection. The Devs standing pat r to blame plain n simple.

The ineptness n unwillingness of the Devs is criminal to the point ppl quit out of disgust n frustration. They felt it was time to throw in the towel. Mostly those who gave up were neither selfish nor self serving either. Many threads by many ppl n 100's of pages of comments n ideas on top of that fell on deaf n dumb ears.

Idc about profits that keeps the wheels greased as we all know but we also know months n months of suggestions produced zilch.

Lets enroll the devs in an ESL course ASAP

S5 list of grievances:

- Ignoring numerous pleas for more war slots for other TZ's.
    - 2015 will have 11mths of PvE events n Promos n 1mth of warring
    - community cares more than the Devs
    - no annual war schedule
    - 24/7 game with 9-5 PDT employees
    - NO accountability n poor business acumen
    - the community is tuned out
    - no evidence S5 will lead to more Tourneys

Post your own grievances but pls don't whine or cry. Speak your mind n rattle some chains.

2. Asian friendly war times please.

3. Still crying over this? 

4. FYI I'm only trying to be frank n blunt.

Appealing to common sense has proved to be a fruitless endeavour. This is no rant or whine nor am i on my own agenda. I'm merely blown away at the insensitivity n lack of ATA's commitment n transparency to everyone.

5. I agree with the lack of effort in this season, I agree with the fact that the only fun part of the game war (as its a little bit more than just tap...tap...tap...tap......) is dying out due to the fact war clans are being pulled apart as the devs would prefer them to be hitting hte than warring. The fact they have also taken all other time zones other than US out of the equation for doing well due to only 4 war times across a 16 hour period of the day, there should be 8 wars a day, a war every three hours so all time zones can compete competitively.

6. Nooblet ur a troll nothing more.
    Begone n leave this thread.
    Derailing as usual.
    Minimum IQ needed here...u fail
    Its a war thread..something foreign to u

7. War times are horrific. For me:
    Midnight. How the f does one war at midnight when they have normal lives?

6am. I struggle to wake up at 8 with an alarm. Good luck waking me up at 6.

3pm. 9 'til 5 jobs. 'Nuff said.

9pm. I spend evenings with the missus. If I gave her up for a game I'd be divorced.

Thanks for the **** war times devs. You suck.

Another issue: Inactives
    Yesterday, at the 3pm war, my team (Rampant Raiders) has 8 inactives. Yep. 8. Fix yer **** devs... Put some effort into this game.

Final issue: late matchups.
    In the same war as mentioned above, we wern't put in our clans until 3:15. 15 whole minutes wasted, which could be used to contribute to tracking, or war commanding. This also means less time for roll calls, deciding wc and tracker and strategizing. Then, we didn't match-up until :30!!! How are we meant to fill ss if we only have half of the preperation to put the other side's wr into the ss?

Devs, fix this ****ty system

8. Devs oughta supply ALL clans with an SS

9. IWar is basically Merc Wars.
    What do decent war clans generally think of mercs?
    R they all welcome n wanted?
    No continuity in IWars n bonds made in war clans r tossed out.
    Season is 4 weeks only i believe due to planned PvE events will finish the year.
    Any bets?

10. I'm looking forward for KaW anniversary. Don't be too sore about wars Hawk. Just enjoy the game and war.

Whining won't change devs mind. But, we can always abuse the system! Create more load for the servers.

Imagine a 25 vs 25 new player roster. You get where I'm trying to get you at 

11. I've entered 5 wars n not stopping thats not sore. I expect to average 2 or more daily.
    Sux i live n PDT n can choose what i want.
    Its other ppl that r not afforded the same chance no matter how much they plead.
    Reality is what i preach n reality is what the devs don't live in. Whiners expect change i don't expect any n see none coming.

Callous disregard for EE is unarguable IMO.

12. If my assumption is right, the server load for hosting war is high.

High server load = high bandwidth demand

Id assume dev probably has worked out the math that war = lost of profit and probably have to answer to venture capitalist. Hence the focus is to churn more money and use it to develop better games (make more money).

I quote "this game has probably reached its maturity state" and there's no road map to improve user experience.

13. You are mad if you think S5 is what nerfed EE war clans. 

There was only 4 warring clans actively doing EE before the season and only 1 was attempting to war everyday.

Stacking rosters by those war clans killed war clans. It was self mutilation!

Indy wars let all who wishes to war a chance to war and is a much better system.

And when the Devs gave the proposal to S5 the first one was FOR war clans. But everyone wanted indy.

Indy won via majority vote because war clans do nothing but stack stack stack these days.

14. The devs have tried for two years to make clan war EE fair and each adjustment players would quickly find a way to over stack.

Indy is much funner than clan wars because the match ups are closer. Don't blame the devs for not trying when 80% of their damn updates and adjustments all went towards adjusting EE.