Build change day(full refund on building sales)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Kickass_Si, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Constricting which lands are able to be used in this build change to just HL HF should make it more adequate for all builds.

2. Just set up special Tokens example Abysmal build tokens, Hoar Frost build tokens. Give one for each level of dropped building, boom eliminates dropping Low land buildings for free abysmal upgrades. Basically lv10 HF dropped = 10 HF Tokens. Lv5 dropped = 5 tokens & so on.

3. No Support to all those who don't war as is but say Support on Ops thread.
    Anyone not in S5 but supports also invalid.

4. How about selling 1 building gets you a 'build token' relevant only to that land and building Tier?
    But to be able to use that token you must cast 1 spell(costing 10 mith per spell, per token)
    That way unless you war and win/earn more mith you are unable to change build.(Max mith purchase 6 at a time)

5. I appreciate the thoughts as to how this might work, but your proposal (if I understand it correctly) could easily be exploited as the upper 5 levels of upgrades cost significantly more than the lower 5 levels.

For example, the total cost of 2 level five Abyssal buildings is 1.080 trillion (540 Bill per level 5 Abyssal building). If I understand your proposal, I could drop both of those and got 10 Abyssal build tokens. I could then use them on a single Abyssal building and raise it all 10 levels (which would normally cost 3.490 trillion)--a savings of 2.410 trillion. Huge exploit in my opinion.

That is why I suggested a drop down menu which would simply swap out one building for another type of similar level.

6. I thought one of OPs reasons for the proposal was to allow people to change an EB build into a war build to increase participation in EE wars. Since you only get mithril AFTER you war, your proposal seems to defeat the purpose of allowing people to change in order to START warring.

7. Chaos,
    Can you (or anyone) quote what tou, forum conduct rule or privacy policy element would be breached when quoting a support post in full please.

I have read all 3 of those documents. I know harrassing etc is not allowed, nor should it be. However, i could not find anywhere where a factual quote from from support can not be shared in forums to share the knowledge.

I could be wrong, hence the query.

In my experience, support normally choose their words wisely, and quoting them in full context (without harrassing them) would be of no concern.

Ty in advance.

8. E-mail to support is between both parties.
    Sharing it publicly is unacceptable n can be out of context or misrepresented easily enough.

Its not for public consumption nor should it be n falls under no freedom of information act.

How many times have ppl started a thread n been told to e-mail support for those matters?
    Often n for a reason forums is not the place.

TOU has nothing to do with it all IMO

Just my 2 bits.

9. How many times has this been suggested? They even had a 1k plus signature forum page still didn't happen.

This is basically giving all the players trillions of free gold, that is why Devs won't do it and possibly never will

10. I don't blame them either Wolfie

11. No support. Build up wisely or create an alt.

12. Full Support

14. no support. just lost a few trillion converting a couple weeks ago.

15. i support this idea, although make it to where you can only do it once every so often. Also another idea make it where you can pay for a token and maybe possibly win one from wars and ebs? (very rare drop)

16. Unsure if I said this yet or just commented on someone else's post, and I'm far too lazy to look back.
    No.
    Nope. Not a chance.
    This was suggested, with a far better put together thread and over 900 supporters, and we got build tokens as a result. Wait for more tokens like the rest of us.

17. You are probably right that it will not happen.

However, i wouldnt describe it as "free gold". Its about reducing the penalty for changing your build. The gold that is currently lost is the players gold, that they earned and invested in a buid. I concede they did so with the knowledge they lose on a tear down.

For me... allowing a less financially painful changeover would make it more practical to have people focus on growth, then switch for a war build when they feel the time is right. Maybe this sort of day where thee penalty was reduced could happen 2 weeks before a war season, and 1 week after it concludes. Turn over a new leaf and encourage participation...but avoid penalising people to the brink of giving up just because their build wasnt a wise war build.

18. Lesson 1: Stick with it.
    Lesson 2: Don't convert.