Season 5 Inactives - Wall of Shame

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Aug 10, 2015.

1. "Cobra"
    Was apparently setting up a trampoline for his kids, turned up 2 mins before end of war

2. Person in my clan it's a shame he could have won. Hope he's alright

3. DarthZader wasn't inactive (was quite the opposite) and opened up in war on other side to me. We won the war but I still didn't like the way it was won.

4. We was up by 10b also

5. DarkZader (in Black Slayers vs. Vile Cutthroats) opened up as a PS, leaked ~40 bil ... and then even had the audacity to deny it in CC even when it was confirmed several times over. Threw the war. Unsportsmanlike conduct.

7. Yh sadly I was afk at the time of the strip (I went to pee) and by the time I came back it was too late to pass on a message or anything. I just felt like their name should be placed here even though they weren't inactive due to the huge impact they had to their teams unfair loss.

8. Oops made a mistake. But other war was close. Warring on 2 accounts in different brackets isn't against ToU. I had I think 11 actions. Skoed the 3 waves that I was in. Was ps so no plunder. We lost by 15b. Lol. Just mad I called you at earlier. No broken sword with 11 actions lol

9. Btw we won other war by 80m. I called the loss from the start. Ask ezio if you want. I called a 15b loss lol. You were wc and we had no control whole war. And when we plundered at start we only had a lead of 3b. Don't think that deserves to be on this list but w.e.

10. we lost by 15b at the end cause noobs didn't xtal and we lost all control and no I'm not mad. you were inactive and came back after your war was a win lmfao you deserve to get a broken sword

11. Nobody was gonna xtal without control and going against such a good team. Btw we won that war with last 80m ko.. That doesn't deserve a broken sword if I had 11 actions and skoed twice. Ezio even asked me if I should xtal lol

12. 

13. Not gonna lie. I just straight up forgot about the war.Got to playing my xbox and forgot. Anyways.

Go ahead and throw me on there for this week. Only time i've ever gotten this damn sword.

14. Supported! good job legion :)

15. How about 6 actions?? as good as inactive, was in war 2 yesterday, if accepted il find his name and post

16. BoStOn_bRaWlEr

mole. He was warring his owner (alt?). Claimed he was sat on yet was up longest in opening start (9 minutes). Had 1 action for 3/4 the war then upped it to a grand total of 3 actions, more than likely to avoid the broken sword. Furthermore, enemy ironically knew our wave times to a key. in the end the xstal strategy was pm'd to all the other teammates

17. Tismabel - 3 actions

18. War 7
    Benzhanni
    xXP_3Xx_CasperTheGhost_xXP_3Xx

19. linkdad1 - 5 actions