The Apology

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IB_Ashur_IB, Aug 10, 2015.

1. On behalf of Footch, IceQueen, FFT360, Barrass, BSP218 & GodLikeThreat we here @ IB would like to apologize to Comatose, dbad1, and -serious_dontestme_issues-... It was idiotic no moronic to think that we could or even should fight against you, we were disrespectful to you three without cause ... I hope you can find it in you to accept our sincere apologies

2. I would also like to apologise on behalf of ib to -serious_dontestme_issues-,comatose, and dbad1. I am sorry for any disrespectful remarks or actions taken against you by our members. Thank you for this opportunity to make amends, and as far as it's in my power to do so i assure you it won't happen again.
    Much Respect:
    Footch IB Council

3. I apologize to Dbad1, Serious, and comatose. I aim most of my apologies towards Dbad1 due to my rude, and uncalled for comments.

4. Support

5. And I apologize on behalf of IB to dbad

6. Im sorry to dbad comatose and serious for adding fuel to the fire of this conflict by instigating dissent, and by my disrespectful behaviour.

7. Uhm. I own IceQueen, seems inactive to me. 

Oh and I'm sorry as well. Forgive me

8. Im sorry aswell

9. I'm sorry too?

10. I'm sorrier

11. Apology fest. Well done.

12. But are you sorry?

13. I am.

14. Very 10/10

15. I see ice queen is still using you as her *****, nothing new there glad to see things never change :)

16. So glad this couldn't be handled on a third party chat app or pm. nice shame everyone!

17. I'm guessing this eb fairy had to do this once before, and that's why you're butthurt. Am i right chubs?

18. But he's right tho, forum apologies are just a way for the person who made them cf seek attention. These threads just clog up AT.