Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How is a war pay to win? I didnt realize you could buy wins for 1k nobs now. Is this new to the oracle?

2. Many people been complaining about the absurd timings devs gave us (I'm one of them too)
    But IF devs put in more timeslots for warring, it is most certain that devs will also raise the bar needed to achieve certain reward tiers as since people will be able to war more frequently, it makes it easier to get 100 or even 50.
    However even if devs raise the bar needed to achieve certain reward tiers I'm fine with it- Currently I'm almost not able to war any of the given timings by devs

3. So people who get top 10 in EB events don't spend money on kaw? Interesting

4. It's been mathematically proven that it'd be very difficult for 99% of kaw to get 100 medallions with the present format

5. The chest is back;no change

6. But 100% proven their will be a top 10/100
    Does it matter if top 100 r under 100?

7. This is definitely true. Wars are not pay to win; unless you pay for an alarm clock or something.

8. Wait so we get like this crown thing that we enchant at the end of the season? It's like equipment?

9. No changes to event box I think they might have added a new eb event for this week which will drop off hand and weapon.
    This is clear message from devs they want eb side of this game. EE people got no place in this game.

10. Can't wait! Been waiting for that moment when the Mage and the Acocoltye finally bone

11. Should be less than 9 hrs till first war in s5 but still not sure what's happening no event clock and no response from the oracle called kaw communities if there's changes there cutting it close if no changes just get the ball rolling and let us know for sure

12. There is no changes, the event chest is back for a number of people with no changes in reward or anything.

13. In the end theyll drop the -1 for loss and either lower reward tier amounts or increase drops. But theyll do it half way thru. Rewards wont change

14. Ty will start getting ready for war 1 pity my event chest has not reappeared as I'm working when war starts and will work through lunch to give me time off to war

15. Cant cast

17. the war starts in just under 6 hours I believe so casting will be available closer to the start

18. ....
    More wars equals different people able to participate...thats the main gain. There will be no-one capable of warring 6 times per day for any more than a day or so if you space out the wars across the clock...as they will fall asleep (eventually...unless they are account sharing or a bot....both against tou)

There may be a few people able to war one more time per day...but thats hardly significant given the threshold for rewards and the number of people who currently simply cannot war on a weekday, and are limited to a weekend.

19. That means since its a 25 man roster (little ppl able to participate) the cs diff between the first and the last cr will be gigantic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.