face change on US currency

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by monsterdaddy, Aug 6, 2015.

1. When a woman does something for this country, maybe. But no woman has done anything important sooo... Why put them on the bill just because they're women? That's sexist.

2. Isn't The Goddess Liberty enough? I think we should use animals.

My picks are as follows.

White Tail Deer $1
    Brown Bear $5
    Blynx Lynx $10
    Northern Mocking Bird $20
    Buffalo $50
    Red Shouldered Hawk $100
    Box Turtle $1.000.00

All will be gender neutral.

3. There were a few that insinuated it was the same. And it has been mentioned several times. Some stating it should be reintroduced instead of in god we trust. Also god isnt just for christians. Allah from arabic to english translates to "The God". God isnt a name its a word with a definition. And that definition is a deity. "In deity we trust" just doenst hhave the same ring to it.

4. That Indian woman is on our gold dollar

5. Yeah how can u can u say we don't have a woman on money

6. Which women signed the Declaration of Independence?? None, hmmm no women on currency. Feminist are first world problems, for you "feminist" If the world/earth heads back to dark ages, your equal rights will evaporate like water in the desert. Sorry to be the enlightener.

7. ^¿Que tu dice?

If you mean that female equality is a non issue here, because it's worse in other places, then that can apply to poverty, or disease, or racial issues, economic disparity, education..

8. Female equality is a non issue here in the US. They have the same rights as men, if not more. The level it's been taken to is ridiculous. If you're a man and you still think women belong I'm the kitchen, you've got other problems. Women, if you're afraid of getting a man like that, don't get married. Simple. These Women are fighting for no reason here when in places like China and India, female infanticide happens every day. What are these "activists" doing to help that? Nothing. Women in Syria Iran are treated as property. Females are being chosen for brides at as young as 10. Womem are being stoned to death for not marrying who their family wanted them to. And what are feminists in America doing to help them? Nothing. Get over yourselves and realize how privileged you are to live in America.

9. Why would anyone have a problem with this

10. If its not broke dont fix it. America is too politically correct and over sensitive to try to appease everyone. Womens rights they already have all the rights men have. But thats not good enough. What will happen next is the fallout over which bill will be selected. Unless its a $100 bill there will still be an arguement for monetary equality. There are more pressing issues than a face on money. It doesnt matter who is depicted on it its worth the same ammount.

11. Caitlyn Jenner.

12. I endorse women suffering.
    I'd ss my Google search history as proof, but I like not being banned from forums.

13. What is this! I personally couldn't care less because, well, I'm a cow. Anyway, if anything, men should have more rights! Guys can't walk into a bar in just their underwear and everyone be fine with it. #letmenbenakedtoo

14. Zethor, do u know why muslims can marry 4 wives? It is bcus women population are more than men ! What will happen to other women that dont have husband? For your information slavery also happened in europe,usa n other non muslims country ! Islam not support slavery and muslim must release all slaves they have! In history, a lot of slaves converted into Islam ! Bilal bin Rabah is one of the slaves that converted into Islam. I know in some muslims country have slavery ! U know y? Because their culture support slavery ! My advice to you zethor is dont type things that u dont know or ppl will think u r stupid as pigs!

15. But God, the Christian God, didn't have slaves. The Muslim GOD did. And that's about all I can say because I don't know what any of the rest of what you said meant.

16. Not sure if anyone has suggested it, but why not go with Rosa Parks? After all, she had a huge accomplishment to end slavery on that bus.

17. I'm gonna Add just one thing about why out founding fathers probably never put a women on the currency.

The were Christians.

It was 1776.

Pretty sure they believed a women's place was the kitchen back then....

18. Your history is so messed up here it hurts my head.

19. She wasnt the first that refused to give up their seat. I admit that what she did was brave. She was hardly a pioneer. She gets credit for far too much. She had ties to Martin Luther King and was the secretary for the NAACP at the time. She also had strong ties to the supreme court. Had it not been for her political ties she would have been just another face in the crowd.