Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One month , active in all wars.
    Come on dude. Even no wife , Don't u have any other things in your life ?

2. Do we get any kaw holiday (like free hte) if your wish comes true ?

4. I like it just make the season longer. Maybe 6 weeks?

5. Not too swift r u
    What should they get?

6. A job and or life.

7. I see what u did there.

8. We need to bump this thread , some one grab The details one... Such a waste of time..

So we good for this monday right?
    Just updated Kaw App, like The NEW chick/dude... Pamela anderson type .. Good luck to All, seems theres no devs on for The whole weekend... Good thing they make CasH 24/7 Thx to us...

9. Some r talking about win streaks or winning 50% of the time, here's my record of indy wars b4 I quit warring 0/15. Last week of s4 I did the Indy wars, lost them all n then lost them all after s4 was over. So with this aspect there will be some t like me that always gets put on the losing side. That's not from lack of trying or xstalling, I xstal every war when told to and would rank in top 5 some wars but still lose. Y'all putting all these stats out but have yet to even think or post about something that has happened to me. I don't see me doin well at all by my record. It's just how it is n when I end up on ur team I don't wanna see no complaining coz I come 100% at the start and 100% at the end. Lots know me, lots don't. Just putting this thot of a suck 0/15 at Indy record out there.

10. If devs don't make any changes they are going to lose so many players for s5.

11. The problem is devs r using a scorched earth mentality. They are only thinking short term. They have these events that ppl need to grind. Short term benefits - quick revenue/$$$

They lack long term foresight. They should realize that they don't have to dun these kind of intense events
    1) cuz (using Taylor swift as an ex), spenders gonna spend
    2) these intense r fun for a short time but they get tiresome and can burn a player out and cause them to quit the game.

Devs I believe think they can't retain new players for long so they try to milk as much out of them b4 they quit.

What the devs dun understand is that u dun want ppl to not play a year or 2 and spend some $$$. U need to hook someone and find ways to get them to play for years so that they end up putting more $$$ in the long run.

You might wonder...why should devs cater to ppl that dun spend $$$.
    1) as ppl become more invested in a game then they are more likely to spend money
    2) adding fresh blood to game keeps it fun and relationships r built. Kaw has always been about community and banter. It def hurts when ppl get bored and quit - then other ppl start seeing their buddies quit and they start thinking about quitting. By bringing new blood - u keep community fresh and vibrant. This will eventually help retain ppl that spend $$$ on this game.

12. Another problem is event chasers don't war like da diehards.
    The imbalance of eb's n events only encourages collectors not the users.
    10 month wait for a 4 week season says much n no signs that EE is a priority whatsoever.

A long n boring offseason kills interest n most simply do renewals or the diehards war on as usual.

1 annual 1 month war season outta 12 mths is not a war game in any shape or form.

13. All depends on ppls. If we agree to spend more $$ on EE and refuse to spend too much on Events. Then devs will of course run EE better.

14. I'm going to try this new game called kingsroad. Perhaps is a better spend of my time than waste 2 hours on season 5.

15. Everything all depends on what ppl do or spend money in n its not war.
    Ppl drive the bus n too many look to place the blame on the devs outta convenience.
    Ppl r to blame 1st then the devs 2nd.

Ppl spending money on EE has nothing to do with war. Entering war has everything to do with it. Putting the cart before horse is not it.
    What is it is ppl promoting events n such that drives the bus.

This S5 will say very much as to where EE will head n if a failure many ppl will see it as hopeless starting with me.

16. My event chest is gone for me......does that mean season5 is no more?

17. Mine too...we can hope?

Wow that would be an amazing change of events!

*crosses fingers*

18. The chest are needed by the devs to hid all the cash there planning to make on season 5

19. S5 reward change HYPE!

Inb4 "Oh a bug".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.