Buying Selling idevice request

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Lelouch_MaCHiNE, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Support. I'm lazy.

2. support

3. Even more support.

4. Support

5. Just wanted to apologize for my incorrect information earlier. It is only buying 1000 at a time. You can sell as many as you want. I would like this feature added to iOS, it would be very helpful. Support.

6. Support

7. Buy All button is a non starter.
    Banking in OSW or PvP or EE is fine as is.

8. Support for selling, but buying should not go up any more due to time it tanks to bank. Gives the person who was hit time to try to recover some funds.

So selling, max
    Buying, keep same

9. Support 100%. Having to hit 500 BB buy a few hundred times is aweful. And then going to 200, 100, etc is annoying

10. Same. I don't like math 

11. It's a tap tap game. Devs want you to do this, as stupid as it may be. They cater to only LB players ideas, as they are the ones spending high $ to them. So get used to it. Even though this was a great idea.

12. Support or possibly make a more expensive pot!

13. I have an android and iPhone I use for different accounts. Android is a little better because you can just click sell "500" until it's all gone. On iPhone I need to keep selecting sell.

14. Remember those crazy expensive pots they released about 1.5-2 years ago then bunch people complained and they took them back and refunded everyone who bought them? (forgot what they were called or what they did)

....can't we have those back 

15. Those new pots were released last summer and were removed due to being too strong at the time, in comparison to modern stats at that time.

Yes, I've been urging devs to re-release in lieu of current pots being too weak, parred when current T7 build complete players stats.