Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I ve another question.. What are the differences in the 3 wartypes(classic,advantage,random) and how do i get in this special wars? In one clan or in different clans?

2. So is that the war schedule? Or an indication of how many cars the dev's will buy with money spent in this event?

3. ATA should change s5 name to "Pawns of ATA".

4. Ive been making a big deal about the 100 medals being unachievable by anyone who is not on house arrest or sitting at home in a bubble to protect them from the outside world

Every year they respond "it is not our intention at this time to raise medals or whatever for each win"

I thought it was just ignorance on devs part

However a good friend brought to my attention that this is the only way maximize profits hroughout the event

Diehards will go crazy in the beginning to try to reach that 100 mark, then bummed out when they raise the medal count- not fair i worked harder- devs know you did, they want you to.

Because they know at that point youll still have a need to compete =maximizing profits through the events entirety

Kind of dishonest approach , but the truth imo

5. I'm hoping the stats for the fully enchanted equip is an error and something that will be corrected.

6. Omg this looks awesome Devs

7. I'd like to see 6-8 wars a day and smaller rosters (15). Should make levels easier for the average person to attain. Otherwise, Ty for s5. Hoping it was worth the wait.

8. Spliatch my friend since the season is only 4 weeks long then the die hards will go hard for 4 weeks. Last season that's what kind of happen but it was 8 weeks I believe. I got burned out maybe week 4/5 when they raised the medals I was taking that week off and boom nope medals raised. Those 3-4 days cost me big time.

9. So the people with no life and play this game 24/7 and can do every war get a better bonus than us with jobs and a life? Wow thx devs

10. Guys don't forget they could double the medal payout again like last season which screwed a bunch of top positions over, but I'd like to see back to back wars instead of four a day, maybe have it like last season but with like one hour gap between war end and next signup

11. FYI devs have never doubled medal payout

It would I furiate too many

At most they raise medal payout by 1 medal per war - I could see them end the losing 1 medal policy which would help

12. That's what I meant I couldn't remember if it was double or increase but either way they did increase the payout

13. Frankly, to make it fair to all time zones, and working people, there should be 8 wars a day, 1 war every 3 hours, and to balance any abuse, one can war only 3 wars max a day. I'm sure many like me have no war going on in their down time of the day.

14. Yeah, absolutly.. Time is only in 2 wars good.. But there, im at work-.- so..

15. Here are some possibilities - I'm still using the odds that u have a 50% winning rate - some ppl will need to war lil less some lil more

Option a: End losing medals, 3 medal win

T1 rewards: war 2x a week
    T2 rewards: war 4-5 times a week
    T3 rewards: war 8-9 times a week
    T4 rewards: war 16-17 times a week
    Top 100 prediction: 12 wars a week

Option b: increase medals halfway into season but keep losin 1 medal for losses

T1: war 2x a week
    T2: war 5x a week
    T3: war 10x a week
    T4: war 20x a week
    Top 100 prediction: 14 wars a week

There is also the possibility of ending losing medals during the season or incorporating both opt a and b. But I doubt they will end the possibility of losing medals once season starts. It's more like that the devs use opt b - they have typically gone that route.

If devs do inc payout it is possible that ppl can hit 100 medals but they basically need to war 3x a day. I thought I was a hard core war guy and I put in about 7-8 wars a week. Looking back if I had to choose between stepping it down or up, I don't think it's worth warring 10 times a week - id just war 5x a week instead.

I still think top 100 will be around 68 medals.

16. Probably here before but with the 3win -1 lose, you effectively earn 1 medal per war if you win 1 in 2. So you need to war for 3 out of 4 wars day day approx to hit the 100 medals. Slightly less if you're winning bonus points.

Good luck yall . I have a life.

17. 4 War a day is good, poor WC and trackers, imagine loosing 8 straight wars in 8 wars a day.. I dont think theres much participation. In wars anyway.. I had a 8 War straight lost that cost me big time 

18. I agree statically out of 8 wars - u should win 4

But streaks happen...

My stats r based on the 50% rule

Supposedly the more u war - the closer u will get to the 50% rule

19. Someone with 50 pand. Will only get 500 myth. By that you can not even buy one decent equib. Why not give him season 4 set 4 pcs equip. If you can't make season 5 equip.

20. Make 3 med for winning. And 1 for loosing. (Don't minus 1 but add one for participation )

Let them participate. Even if they stay inactive. At least we get some self pin target on both side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.