Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excuse the long quote, but u r forgetting u get 1 planar for top 3 of plunder kos and actions, this should make a big difference, and I am not clear as to who gets these if it is only winning team or both, or overall, if someone could answer this it would be much appreciated thank you

2. 6 Proposed War Times:

War PDT EDT GMT SGT Sydney
    - 1 - 4am 7am 12pm 7pm 9pm
    - 2 - 8am 11am 4pm 11pm 1am
    - 3 - 12pm 3pm 8pm 3am 5am
    - 4 - 3pm 6pm 11pm 6am 8am
    - 5 - 6pm 9pm 2am 9am 11am
    - 6 - 1am 4am 9am 4pm 6pm

Above times can adjusted slightly to suit.
    Only a quick example.

3. I don't think ppls shall ask for 8 timeslots everyday and try to do 100+ wars to get 100 medllions.

NOT A GOOD IDEA.

THIS IS A GAME, NOT A JOB.

I would think that 10 wars per week for a ppl is enough for a game.
    If a ppl do 40 wars for season 5 and 70% are wins, he shall be worth to reward those 100 medallions rewards.
    That's say 28 wins 12 loses to get about 100 medallions (this is the about effort for Season 1,2,3)
    So, I think 4 medallions for winner -1 for loser to instead of 3/-1 would be much better.

4. Please add in a variety of wars for all tz. If 1/2 of what I read and hear is true, current schedule is not ideal for 3/4 of Kaw.

5. 8 wars spaced at 3 hour intervals would allow everyone to have at least 2 war times in their evening.

Now, I'd like to reiterate what I said before.

You can participate in as many, or as few wars as you want. You're right, this is just a game, and this is not a job, but it is your responsibility to draw that line, not the dev's responsibility.

To prevent criticism I think the devs must consider all timezones when making their war schedule, and the only way that is possible is if they make wars periodically and frequently.

6. Kyle, s3 reward Was base regarding levels and EE.. Depending on Your level of EE u get medallions(stars)

7. Support the cup de la tea

8. This is easy to understanding that if devs offer 8 wars per day to instead of 4 wars, then they of course will assume ppls to do more wars (probobly 2 at least) to get 100 medllions.

As long as those 4 timeslots can suitable most ppls to have 1 war at least for weekday and 2 for weekend. I think thats okay.

I always think that 10 wars per week is enough for this game. What devs shall do is fix the drop rate
    that can favor ppls to get 100 mellions if they can do 10 wars per week and have 70% wins.

9. I mean if ppls win 28 wars of 40 wars they did, then they are about to get rancor lv50 to win the S1,2,3 rewards
    So, I think devs shall adjust medallions drop rate for S5 to make it simular effort for S1,2,3

10. A repost of an idea on my war thread.
    Feel free to add your comments there

6 Proposed War Times:

War PDT...EDT...GMT...SGT...Sydney
    - 1 - 4am...7am..12pm...7pm.....9pm
    - 2 - 8am..11am...4pm..11pm....1am
    - 3 - 12pm..3pm...8pm...3am.....5am
    - 4 - 3pm...6pm..11pm...6am.....8am
    - 5 - 7pm..10pm...3am..10am...12pm Edit 1
    - 6 - 1am...4am....9am...4pm.....6pm

Above times can be adjusted slightly to suit nothing is in stone.
    Only a quick example.

If u see fit that changes r needed post which war(s) n what time and/or Time zone

Return n see updates n changes.

Ty n GL in S5

EDIT

Also cannot see why not that each war slot cannot have 1 2hr war implemented.

It would allow 2x medallions n further encourage EE n make reward goals more attainable.

Og course some ppl will say 2hrs is too long but the incentive prolly outweighs that notion.

Devs n warriors alike get more bang for the buck n war addicts should enjoy it.

11. I see what you mean. If devs did increase the amount of wars, they should keep the reward tiers at the current level. The point of the 8 war suggestion was to improve warring accessibility to non US countries, as well as make the reward tiers more achievable.

12. Here is my problem with this. Assume your the average warrior. Win no special awards, only the win loss trinkets. There are 112 possible indie wars. If you war in EVERY single one, you end up with 112 trinket (assuming average 50% chance of winning) if you miss 12 wars, or lose 6 more than average. (45% winning percentage) you don't make the cut. Need I mention there is a 8 to 10 hour gap where wars aren't.running?

13. Way to ruin s5 devs and u wonder why so many are quiting this game

14. Not so difficult, Just increase The Drop rate depending The Level of EE, just like in S3, and The 4 week, current War slots and were done... There is not much science, we just want Real Rewards in The timely manner, S5 should of ended 3 months ago...

15. If u read page 31 I did the math for s5 and how to hit the tier

Also I think more war slots might help ppl in diff tz but I seriously doubt it will help ppl get 100 medals. It's a feat to participate in 3 wars a day...

16. worst war season!! go die devs

17. ... which was already done p.14...

You expect players to read the thread but don't even read it yourself?

18. On the other hand, that is a tremendous amount of xstals if you want actual wars. There will be many people(including me) who can't afford that many for 100 medallions.

19. support.This will be a mess.

20. Adv wars r best chance to get bonus medallions. These r usually low plunder/action wars. So if u xstal right and sb and come out regardless of scoreboard u can get ur bonuses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.