Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So your war schedule is not in your TZ?
    Very strange indeed.[/quote]

Was i talking about the war schedule? Nope. I was talking about this thread...the one that announces times in a local timezone rather than the global benchmark like gmt/utc.

Thankyou for your responses. The more posts on this issue the better. Devs might even read one of them and learn how easy it is to take a global approach in a global game.

2. U know ive just read all comments since i was on yesterday afternoon and i must say im pretty pleased with the dev response on this thread...oh wait. Honestly md is prob a dev acct trying to derail thread lol

3. If i was, i would fix the op.

4. Shhhhhhh....Don't tell everyone's secret hammer. It's called KaW-sleeping. I probably sleep with 1 eye open starring at my phone, blink and fall asleep ✌️

. I've bought my yearly xtal for war. Since war schedule is bad for me, I might as well save those xtal and use on the next event.

5. Maybe it's time for the community to band together and let our voice be heard.The devs listened when everybody went and gave one star reviews years ago, maybe it's time for another round

6. That's long over due and should of been done after the response to titans thread. It's unbelievable how much these guys just flat out ignore what anyone says. I, mean, we've made them millions is it too much to ask for some respect and gratefullness in return in the form of listening to the community?

7. Fat chance there tommy. Unless ATA learn from Korean game makers.

8. I like how devs only respond to the easy questions.

9. They listened to Proposal #2 support fine.
    Suck it up n war. Give it a rest.
    Late in the game to expect wishes granted.

10. What time will it be iN UK?

Wall answer pls

11. Sure let me suck it up and quit my job to war. Don't be a moron. They did the very least they could do. There's absolutely no reason not to give us more war Times or get rid of the three bonus chances that everyone dislikes and.pointed out the problems with.

12. Agree more times.
    Stated that many times but u ignore that.
    Since wars were cut down to 4 a day.
    Selective memory loss disease u have.
    Idc if ur a moron then quit your job.

Idc about the 3 bonuses.
    Therefore its not everyone.
    Get your facts straight.
    I've never seen any type of comprehensive post from u ever but u sure whine n pick apart every lil thing with posts of snippets.
    Ur beyond satisfying n cannot except S5 as is.

Take ur bat n ball n go home

13. Need more wars like last season's 6 daily wars at the least (which was *still* a pain to get 100 medallions in) and need hard bans for inactives. Then I'll love this maybe.

14. And apparently everyone should agree with you because?
    Geez get over yourself.
    You complain that everyone isn't forced to be in stacked clan wars have a build of your choice and must quit their jobs and do whatever you say.
    You have no more say here than anyone else.
    So just give it a rest.
    Devs obviously want the season to fail and players like you are the reason why.
    Why should they make any effort for people that demand everything is done how they want. Rather than what's best for the player base at large.

15. Hmmmmm, more ATA kaw fail. Should we be surprised at the low effort?

16. Yeah you're right, it was early cut me a break :lol:

17. I'm also going for some mithril since I need some new equipment and for some spells also 

18. To be honest I'm expecting not expecting to get top 10 or 100

19. If devs aren't assholes and bump medallion payouts halfway through I'll do great. I can war a lot more now than I will later. I will be taking my busineess to supercell if they do.

20. Agree n always supported that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.