Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How's the timing for the Asian peeps this time? ;)

2. Mate. That's if you're fortunate to be able to do all wars. Most of us don't live in the magical time zone or have lives. But we all know, come the last week when Devs finally realise their error (which is what we have all pointed out well in advance) they will double rewards and make the first 3 weeks of the Season a farce.

3. Good luck everyone :D

4. Kindly Free them from Forum Ban
    1. AshesofEden
    2. o_O_____Frog____o_O

5. yups..., the war time need to be extended to every 2 hours (12 wars/day) so all timezone will got their best time for war and every player could do max 6 wars/day..., who war at war1 can't war at war2 cause when war1 ended, war2 roster had lock too, etc. this will make people can meet with different friend or enemy every war.

6. Ffs please make it so that there is t least 8 timeslots for war everyday. You are just discouraging war by making it harder for those who want to war

7. U quote only my reply to another.
    Ops quits n keeps his silence.
    His choice

8. Support

9. Support

10. I think you realise what I was getting at tho hawk

11. So war times are: 8am, 1pm, 7pm, 11pm. For me 2/4 wars are at night. Cant really see how that's fair. The people living in this timezone will have a big advantage against users that have the same time zone as me.

12. Yes i do but out of context is all.

13. Full support! Dev don't want to take money from Asian players? 

14. Devs have nobody on that shift. Sux tbh
    Its embarrassing my TZ can war all 4

15. Just adding more wars would be a start at making this season more popular with the community. Harsher punishments for those who purposefully ruin wars is also needed.

That's just the tip of the iceberg but it would make a huge difference.

16. Timing is wonderful for Asian players. I'll be blunt but the current scheduled is discriminatory against Australasian players.

17. Times in Pdt...pfft. Post a schedule in a relevant timezone for the world (gmt) and ill read the rest.

Devs, your continued ignorance towards the international community is astounding.

18. Relevant TZ is where ATA is located.
    How more relevant is that? Add 8hrs.

A global game without war for global TZ's
    Accident of Nationality is a real tragedy.

What TZ's were Round Robin gonna be?

19. I cannot answer...the devs continue to post in an obscure local timezone rather than a globally recognisedtimezone that we can readily relate to...like gmt/utc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.