Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can I still support hat?

2. Oh devs. You're shameless aren't you . Wonder which part is against tou? Let's play a game then shall we?

It's laughable honestly. You give out 3T in BB, multiple seals of damned, xstals, pieces of equip (3) with stats higher than any prior ones, crux chests (gold and regular), and many other prizes which I'm forgetting atm FOR AN EB EVENT lasting 2 weeks....

Yet for a WAR season lasting a month, you give out a lousy crown and a banner--and a few mith.

You guys seriously are mentally handicapped. There's no other explanation....here I thought you got over your reluctance to give away decent prizes...and then this.

I'll just wait for the next Eb/'PvP' event to get 3x the rewards for half the work.

Participation will suck. Hence the season will suck.

3. Support..again...for like the 5th time

4. EXACTLY. Rewards could be better. Expectations are high

5. Hate this top 10 100 crap bring back the early seasons.

6. Exactly! Get something done dev! Its a month journey, having warring in indi with its risky form of warring, having inactives, ebs warriors, and those freeloaders, thats the only reward u can give? Not even an xtal?? Ridiculous..

7. Any chance we can get some reasoning behind

- less wars than any other season
    - why roster sizes were increased (it would've been more likely ppl would try to wc with rosters at 10,,11,,15)
    - insist on keeping the top 3 rewards per war
    - not incorporating giving random drops each war

U ask for feedback that u get, but u insist u actually know what's best for us. It's quite obvious u guys don't war, (and if u did you'd get smoked by your loyal consumers) but yet like true higher authority tool sheds, u r always right and won't listen to reason.

I certainly don't expect a response, that would take more effort than what is being referred to as Season 5. No?

8. Hatfield I've seen a few message been deleted. They don't seem to like honest or negative feedback. They just delete it and ignore it.

They will realize it when this leads to a drop in sales. They will be coming to repo their vehicles soon. Then maybe they will listen.

Nah who am I kidding. They are too stupid to listen to the people that pay the bills.

9. So true. God I truly hope they have leveraged their purchases and don't own them outright.

10. if no new actions to be taken regarding inactivity issue then i support the extending season to 6 weeks to give more a chance of this reward that ppl seem to care about so much lol, i have reasonable bfe like most who war reguraly so reward isnt to much of issue but damn at least show a little intrest and respond to our questions, wither your slated if you do or not at least we'll all know

11. Losing medallions is lame. Too many little things can go wrong in matched Indy wars to have medallions you won be taken away.

12. Nice story lmao it's like it captured the essence of kaw an it's many alts

13. Kawers are going to be spending time and money in this 'tournament', and if they get a crap match, or inactives, or lag, etc...your going to take away a 'hard earned' medallion?

14. Are the crowns enchantable too? I know they're op but can we make them more op?

15. I can not get past how long the chicks neck is. Or how ugly her mask is.

16. 1. Needs more wars per day to cover gaps in time slots world wide (6-8 per day?).

2. Needs a reward between 50 - 100 medals (75 perhaps!!!) as one is achievable and the other is unbelievable.

3. Cancel the -1 medallion for a loss. It's hard enough to get time to war, let alone win them. Don't penalise those getting out and trying.

4. Rewards for what is meant to be a war game are extremely poor considering the rewards handed out for EB events.

5. People want to war, they want to enjoy your game and even some spend their money on you. Please read the previous 16 pages and soak in some of this feeling...

17. Devs you really should up the mith payout, the rewards for this, the number of wars per day and then decrease roster size pls.

18. And how much r these "gems" gonna cost us at the marketplace? Think u slid that by us?

19. Support

20. How do you search for phrases on this forum? I swear it was written somewhere that there would be more war times added for the seasons.
    Im Happy that I'll be able to get in one possible war a day, would be better if I could do them back to back and not move from the geek lair chair.
    Instead of 4-11hour gaps between wars, what about 2-3 hour gaps and have 9-12 wars a day? I support all the people ahead of me that wanted more war times lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.