Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you do every single war and win you have the possibility of getting a max of 112 medallions. It's going to be grind, especially with this short season

2. What's the matter? Y'all don't like people to give you negative feed back so you choose to delete my messages?

I look forward to the day your game dies

3. Wow. Way to screw EST people. War at work, then war when sleeping. How exactly are we supposed to participate when you make war availability this awful?

4. Ps are now nearly worthless in indy wars first of all. Which is great. Unless your roster is loaded with them and not the opposing roster.

Also with four wars a day and only four weeks will be difficult to hit 100 points. The other seasons were longer.

5. Support

6. @KC, is the crown a trinket or a helm? I would of though it's a trinket since S4 had a helm.

7. Will you be running part 4 of other event during s5 or only s5

8. Lets hope next chapter of event comes out next week also....far better then this lame season.

9. and devs? PLEASEEE GMT?

10. Equipment looks completely bad ass  Excellent job Art Team!!

11. Helmet Slot. :p

12. After All This Wait & Hype I Thought S5 Would Be Great..Disappointed Again By The Lack of Effort..

Hundreds of pages of reviews & GREAT IDEAS & Requests Were Made By The Community, Yet You Choose To Ignore That ??
    Just Like You'll ignore this post by me after reading..

This Is The Kind Of Lack Of Effort A Company Shows that stops it from Making Its Customers
    happy ..

No Fixes regarding all the inactives/Alts/Time Zones/Build Diffrence & Many Other Issues..

I Have pretty much enjoyed every event you came up with so definitely I Am no 'Cry Baby'
    but i would have been really intrested if you did some real effort in The Much Hyped S5

-An Honest Customer

13. If you are on losing side but get top plunder kos and actions you make 3 as well?

14. So they release a helmet last season for it to become useless next season?

Devs, please move it to the trinket slot.

15. I Am Afraid The Answer Is YES..not entirely sure though.

But That Would Be Ridiculous imo
    Everyone Would Chase Plundering & SB People their size rather than Follow Wc Strategy..

16. Just how the game works, called progression.

I'm pissed my top 10 pvp banner = 6.5% while new one is double and considering I haven't had it more then 6 months.

Just how game works now a days.

17. And I think it's pretty stupid to have 100 medals or whatever,top 100 and top 10 all give 1k Mith. There is gonna be a big difference between top 10 and 100 medals

18. Whens the last time u lost and got top plunder actions and KOs?

At sum point most of us are gonna realize the easiest way to get a medallion is to win.. I mean I usually get top 3 in two categories but 60% of the players have have never done best in any category.. Seems crazy to go for that and fail then lose...

19. Go back to the ranchor days

20. 3x31= 99 meds, win 1 a day n u still can't make 100, couple extra over the weekend to fix that, granted u can win 1 a day, gl to all see you on bottom tiers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.