Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @ Kaw_Community

I expect as in past seasons you will progressively raise reward payouts each week like in all previous seasons?

2. If I lose 1 time I might as well not war anymore. Not worth losing one and then having to take off of work to get what i need for 100. Youre out of your damn mind.

3. They will probably double medallions in week 3/4 anyway to get people up , clearly didn't learn from last year !

4. QUESTION: DEVS, WILL YOU CHANGE MEDALLIONS DROP RATE DURING SEASON ?

5. @ Kaw_Community

What if you are Top 3 plunder, Top actions and Top KO - will you receive 3 bonus medallions?

6. Indy wars are so full of inactives and other issues i feel losing the coin for a loss is wrong gona be hard enuf to just win

7. So you can't do a all Attack gear ? Spy atk n atk

8. Why is there a top 500/100/10? Should make it a goal amount to reach for them. Absolute crap

9. At this time there are no plans to.

That's correct.

10. There is not Top 500.

There is a Top 10 and a Top 100. There is a set goal of 100 Planar Medallions.

11. Is this also going to renew ee lvls

12. You have just made my whole home clan unhappy. Why does it have to be wars?

13. Every war has the potential to gain or lose EE levels. Yep

14. Tuesdays and Fridays don't seem very interesting.

15. Said that last season drop rates wont change. Oh at this time there are no plans to means u can change it

16. @kaw community - So there's not much equip for s5? All I see is one dumb crown and a banner :/

17. Top 100 only? So I guess no banners like season 4 top 500? 

18. So this is how i see ee wars being played out this season

1.People are going to plunder and chase kos rather than follow wc/tracker

2.most builds will switch from assas to sb simply to gain more actions, and ps still get screwed in the end, Kaw have you thought about how to adapt it to benefit all builds no just those who can plunder?

19. There are banners for Top 10, Top 500 and for reaching a goal of 100 Planar Medallions.

20. Just go and buy your crystals. You know real money is what it's about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.