Build change day(full refund on building sales)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Kickass_Si, Aug 4, 2015.

1. I support this

2. Full support

3. I like it 

4. I worked hard for my towers, now other get them for free...No Support from me!

5. No one gets anything for "free".

The premise that you have to spend months/years to be able to work out what design u need for war, then take months to change to that so u can participate effectivly is laughable.

The penalty for tearing down a build is too great. Reduce the barriers to participation devs.

It doesnt have to be a "free" change to be effective. Reduce the build change penalty to say 5%...makes u think before acting...but provides opportunity.

6. If not mistaken, they did one last year... Or just gave back 75% of The building cost, cant remenber exactly, But The day i change build im probably goin statless and rebuild from zero... Many people have done this moré than 3 times in their Kaw Life..

7. Support 

8. Or how about just plan ahead and build right the first time, or else pay the price for being an idiot. You're all that kid who claimed "I didn't take my finger off my checker so it's still my turn, give me back my piece..." *SMH*

9. This sounds like a great idea!

10. Yaaassss

11. No to a freebie

War is not getting more participation as is n its IWar where anyone can war.
    290 ppl last war does not bear out build change day will have any effect on participation.
    Therefore this idea does not fly til S5 shows more participation. If its similar participation then NO SUPPORT.
    If a very significant increase then this idea is worth some merit.
    At 100% its NO SUPPORT from me.
    I can live with 60% n no higher.

12. A 6 hour hte completed in 5:59:59. Sorry if it's off topic but since many of zaft are changing their build I'm sure they could appreciate this new law. I was trolling and lurking and came across this amazing accomplishment.

13. @Opening Post

Please remove any email chats from support, since they are technically against the rules to post, in lieu of it being a private inquiry.

If they accept it being posted, you may have it listed here.

Again, me and other moderators approve of this thread proposal and would like this to remain in active topics. Just a warning for now.

Thanks.

14. Chaos that is bs we should know what the devs opinion on this is so please shut up k ️ have a good day

15. Forum ban incoming

16. While I support the idea of a change your build day, I don't favor giving a gold refund. Too much opportunity for shenanigans if there is that much gold freely available. An earlier idea of build tokens would have to be closely watched because if it simply represented a free upgrade, I would drop my LL buildings for tokens and upgrade my Abyssal lands.

Therefore, I would propose a menu of sorts. Let's say I have an Attack building on the HF lands. If I wanted to change that building I could click on a button which says "change building" and then I get a menu of choices (Balanced, Defensive, Spy, Attack Defense Tower, Spy Defense Tower). I click on the type of building I would like to change to and it is done. No gold refund, no opportunity for shenanigans.

I do recognize the limitation that the buildings were not of uniform price before the HF lands, but that seems to be a minor point - the price differential was not that substantial. If no gold becomes available, give them the community a free minor upgrade on the LL and HL if they so choose.

17. Bumping to Active Topics, thanks OP. :)