THE UGLY TRUTH issue 1

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlFARMER-JONESII, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Welcome to launch THE UGLY TRUTH!!! The place were what everyone wants to say is said.

So I noticed the difference in active players in PVE events vrs PVP events. I've noticed normal WC banter and boasting from tagged names and clans. I've notice the beer muscle syndrome more than the typical e-thug syndrome. I've noticed the countless cowards that inhabit this game. Pause.....

Yes, stat-less alt, no forgot my main, yes I know your tough, yes you will all gang up on me. Nope I don't want to be bullied into quitting, I actually like the game and the people in my clan.

......Resume
    For instance... Bad-Nikki (75mil cs-ish) laughing how she kept failing on a 8mil cs noob during a PVP event..... What am I missing here? Is that really funny? Or is it funny she was too scared to attack someone her own size? Is this really just a prey on the weak game because someone might hit back if they are the same size? sad... Pathetic... what a joke

Then there is APOC... Some are cool. I know 2 people in TS and they are pretty nifty. Some of the others are cool too, mostly just KOTFE seems completely full of themselves. Especially The Machines lol. They need a whole new thread! Is it really impressive you guys beat Zaft? You clearly knew WDAGF would back out planned or not or you would not have gone after Zaft. impressive win ..pft
    It's obvious APOC

2. what a fail, it cut out the best part!!!! I should have copied. Will rewrite later! Sorry all!

3. The ampersand strikes again.

4. Well this was mildly boring.

5. So the Op is basically saying he believes the Wdgaf alliance is bigger and stronger than the APOC alliance?

Hmmmm.

6. A whole lot of talking but didnt actually say anything...

7. Sadly this applies to a lot of people.

8. Like I said, it cut out the best part. I will repost later

9. Op has a point. Most people who play this game are cowardly nerds who either hit people allot smaller than them or hide behind war clans because they haven't got a pair.

10. Are you drunk right now? .. I picture a heavy set woman.. An empty box of wine and crumpled up tissues all over the place.

11. Couple of cats running around. 

12. Lol this is cute! I love my fan club but sorry hun my heart belongs to chubby__chaser aka dirty Larry #99. I was actually testing game mechanics since kaw did tweaks for pvp and was basically sharing that the tweaks were silly and unfair to actual Stats. Most people know I enjoy hitting larger stats to test my strength and most of my hits are usually directed at my sexy owner . Really no need to explain myself to a statless coward but this post was funny and I'm bored. 

P.s. I'll make sure I apologize to my alt for testing hit range on it during pvp 

13. I received both brain AND testicular cancer after reading this.

Thanks, OP, for input on events you know nothing about. Somebody shoot the peanut gallery.

14. Lmfao.

15. That sounds like me in about 20 years

16. Always with the statless alts 

17. R you an idiot ? I'm just curious because your post is lame and u appear to be a knuckle head DO U ALSO WAR ASS UP LIKE CHUB BY AND LADY LARRY?