You're Missing Out

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Cow, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Concur with that

2. But tapping buttons is so much fun. Who needs a fun cc 

3. A clan chat is made for all players in this clan to interact with each other about eb schedules, setting up clan rules, off-system wars, planning strips and more!

But that's not all! With so many clans with different members comes different, unique clan chats! From a few days to weeks or months or even a year, members can feel like they've made a second family!

They talk of so much more than just kawing stuff! How I wish the silent lurkers can chat somehow!

A fun cc killing time, can fill an entire page of your Kaw-diary positively for one day! :D

4. I swear, the peeps who are in Sean's cc must be overcome with so much positivity

Holy moly, that is all.

5. @Crackers,

Actually I'm in a silent cc today! But when I return back to my home clan, then sure, the chat will go lively again!

6. A talkative cc does a lot for a clan and without it people naturally assume people aren't very active.

7. Did someone say nipples?

8. Harry styles has 4 nipples.

9. I did not need need to see that frog....

Should really put up a warning before letting people get infected by the radiation hazard you call...

"Harry styles"

10. I don't often talk in clan chat. I'm pretty busy and it's rude to start a convo and then abandon it. I agree with the point about why it's a great place tho.

Forums is easier for me because I can read back.

11. That it does, it can make or break clans

12. Wasn't trying to be negative Hun. Just because I didn't jump for joy over your thread, screaming "support" from rooftops, doesn't mean I simultaneously plotted your downfall and a conspiracy to plant lurkers in your clan.

Sometimes, a post is neutral. Not supportive, but not unsupportive either.

13. The social aspects of this game are one of the reasons why I just can't stop playing KaW. So so so many great people.

Ew that sounds sappy. Nipples are just chest raisins.

14. I've learned a lot of clans who don't talk in cc are probably chatting it up on pal or line.

15. I used to be incredibly active in CC.
    In any clan that I was in. However myself, along with dozens of others, go through periods where we no longer have the time to do anything else other than unload every now and again.
    This probably represents 50% of lurkers I guess. For the other 50%, I'd assume they play this game for some kind of fulfillment? I don't know. But what o do know is that KaW has wasted a whole load of my free time, and I'm somewhat glad I no longer feel the need to unload every hour.
    I've finally become the "casual" semi-active player. Something I've always strived to become.

17. or is frog looking up at the underside of cow. Just not seeing the rest of her utters

18. Would have never even dreamed of seeing Harry Styles on the KaW forums.

19. No need to hide your secret fetish for quadra-nipples