Build change day(full refund on building sales)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Kickass_Si, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Support!

2. I'm a pretty small build - I want to be able to compete in s5. However, to get a reasonable number of adt and sdt, I will have to pay 3 TRILLION....
    That's huge for someone my size. To put that in perspective - I make about 100m on my first hit on aff. So, assuming I do nothing but skim, it will take 30,000 hits to get 3tril. I'll be generous and halve that to 15,000 to make up for the payout at the end of eb's. Just for comparison - in my entire kawreer, I've had 60,000 successful attacks.
    Let's say I hit each EB 100 times and I do that on 3 EB's a day (which is very generous given that I go back to school in a few weeks). That's 300 hits per day. So it'll take at least 50 days. Now I've been far too generous in these calculations. So I'll say 2 months (if we have an hte promo soon, i might just make that with my crux chests and the 70 xtals i've saved up over the years). But unfortunately season 5 is in a week....
    If this was implemented soon (come on, how hard can it be...?) I might catch the end of s5 if i'm extremely lucky.

3. An idea that would deal with the problem of people missing the one or two days this would be per year due to holiday or whatever:
    On the 1st January every year, give every player 1/2 chests/boxes that, when unlocked with a key that can be purchased for free, give a spell for 24 hours that fully refunds sales. Obviously you can't save them up from year to year - they are refilled to 1/2 every year, no more.
    This means that the player can choose when to change their build, but they're still limited to a small number of opportunities.

4. Support.

This may encourage those contemplating whether to war to take the plunge and go for it. Also those who had a wrong built, instead of quitting, they can rebuilt and start afresh.

Instead of unlimited changes, it can be done at only certain period of the year so people will not misuse it. Determine the number of building and type they are allowed to change. Or perhaps implement a token system which can be dropped from EB and war to get a free building change.
    In any case, this brings more life and variety to the game in my opinion.

SmartSmart

5. no support for full refund, do it the hard way.

6. I support but think you should be credited build tokens only.

I have a couple alts I dont play anymore, if i got full gold refund, I'm sure I am not the only player who would just transfer all the gold to another acct via volleys and ally hires.

I support on the basis that this games is getting old, but constantly evolving.

7. I agree my build is a mess and I stopped rebuilding due to the super expensive abyss a full refund to exchange buildings for a desired build would benefit many

8. Destroying buildings should not give you a 100% refund, or 60%, or 40% refund.

It should COST YOU GOLD TO TEAR DOWN if anything. You have to hire a demolition and clean up crew to remove the building. So it should cost you something around -20% "refund"

No gold back on tear downs. What we have in place now is already more than enough. No need for this change. Tired of these threads anyways its like beating a dead horse. Devs dont care and wont ever do this. It would cost them too much money. They want to profit on seal and xtal sales to change builds, not shoot themselves in the foot and take away earnings they could make.

9. I think it is a good ideal and would help the community as a whole

10. I gather the supporters will all be in S5?
    There is no reason not to enter into wars.

11. Suggestion only...
    Those posting support also add u will do EE for sure. Those already doing EE say it will help u war better.

Otherwise support is a hollow word.

12. How about a pro pack that allows for one build change. One time buy only.

13. People can't support an idea just cause it's a good idea?

14. Support. I think it would increase activity in EE wars and new season 5 to come.