[Idea] A kaw application for Windows 7/8/10? [Updated]

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Usiek, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Re: [Idea] A kaw application for Windows 7/8/10?

TNT for Mod!!!! 

2. Did I ever say the accounts have to of been created on 1 device? People can create the accounts on iphones/ipods/I pads/androids etc. But it's up to them if they want to log into that account on pc.

3. Windows phone doesnt use flash... It uses html5... Which kaw should switch to considering that flash has pretty much died

4. Most sites have switched tk html 5 and honestly it's a much better option, it's way more stable than flash. I mean just look at the difference when you switch to html 5 on YouTube.

5. Ok folks you start windows then type in kingdomsatwar.com/play set it up then sticky it to apps page. A icon will appear in apps page then tap the icon and sign in that's all it takes to set it up

6. As the OP mentioned, there is added performance benefits and several other benefits when having a native application over using something like flash which also presents several security issues as well..

7. Once you it up in windows you tap icon it goes to a window where you choose ata or fb then tap fb double click email bar choose email account then put in password then check remember password tap login after that you only have to choose email in fb your password auto enters which saves a step

8. OP, I've had the same problem in the past but there's an easy fix.

(Also works with Android phones with the Google Play market).

9. Also works with devices with the Amazon Apps Store

10. "Works"

11. Thank you Jesus!

12. Re: [Idea] A kaw application for Windows 7/8/10?

Really! You dont say!

Basically your idea is flawed because of this:

13. Support for windows phone, only reason why I have a iPhone still is due to this game. I want a windows phone though...

14. It's not flawed by what phoenix said.... Look at the last paragraph of my post /).-