Buying Selling idevice request

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Lelouch_MaCHiNE, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Support - The nO support 
    I would hate typing during War to bank is easy just to grab 10,20,50, etc bars when on IPhone , PC is completely different story

2. Support

3. You will still be able to use those options for quickness, but if you were to buy large quantities of pots it would be easier to just type in let say.. 1500000 of said pot.

4. I agree with this - and also possibly a 'buy all' (as in as many as you can)
    And support

5. Great idea, but this idea has been brought up years ago and got about 50 pages of support I believe. It was still not implemented. As much as I love the thought of this, if it hasnt been implemented by now, I doubt it ever will be.

6. PC is only 1000 at a time still.. But typing in 1000 takes just as much time for me as scrolling to 500 on iPhone does. This could be a good idea. I especially support the idea of having it list how much gold you will get before you actually sell the item itself.

I do also like the idea as a whole. Although it would make strips much easier to complete. Right now it takes some time to sell all the Bronze bars to collect the funds for a strip. But really it would really only affect 1t strips as anything under that only takes a couple minutes to sell Bb for

7. I was thinking this too, along with buying. Support!

8. For all u people that say pc has a buy/sell max of 1000, this applies to buy only. I have been able to sell up to 50000bb at one time.

9. One idea is to make another bar worth a lot more to get around the 500 max limitation. Maybe a Pressed Latinum bar worth 30 billion and we can get 40 Pressed Latinum bars instead of 40,000 bronze bars. What the bars are made of is less important than their value.

10. I support this

11. A "buy max possible" button and a sell-all button would be useful add-ons the the game. This eliminates the typing in aspect..

Also regarding the "it's an apple issue" developers can put in any numbers they like in those scroll boxes so a max button could be done if the devs wished

12. Wrong. The most you can buy at a time is 1,000. You can sell as many as you have at one time.

13. Last time I was on PC the max you could sell at a time is 1000. No matter what value you insert.....

14. I was able to sell over 50000 on the pc

15. No support. This would allow stripped players to bank too easily and allow for faster massive strips with less timing and planning required. The current 500/1000 limits keep some strategic elements of OSW in balance. If you don't/haven't done OSW i can see how this would be a nice feature. That said please dont break another subtle strategic nuance that many of us enjoy.

16. I just sold all 5k BB at once on PC... its always been maxed at 1k maybe they changed it?

17. No support, I don't like change