Buying Selling idevice request

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Lelouch_MaCHiNE, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Basically, due to the fact I was fortunate to get 25,000 bronze bars through the latest event and have been using my iPhone to access the game.

I noticed that I was limited to either buying or selling an item at 500 items at a time.

I assume this is application based since I know when playing through the browser on desktop/laptop you can selling and buy at "insert x amount".

Was hoping to get the "insert x amount" to buy/sell onto the application(s) as well. Just makes it easier if you want to buy more than 500 or sell more than 500 pots or so on. (Just an additional option underneath "buy/sell 500")

Or even in this case, you get a load of bronze bars and you don't want to press "sell 500" 50 times.

Hoping this is something the devs can push through since I don't believe it is a hard task nor do i believe it won't make gameplay that little bit easier.

2. I was actually thinking about this also. Support.

It should be an easy thing to implement and it's really basic

3. Support

4. I would like to see a "sell all" button with the gold value next to it

5. ^ that's actually a great idea

6. Support.

7. bump as it's still annoying, even with the current events and using my iPhone. Find it really tedious to keep selling 500 at time of something! 

8. Support, they should have implemented this years ago.

9. I actually contacted devs about this very thing years ago. Back then you couldn't even buy/sell 500. So they did fix it some. Maybe since it has been a while they will correct it this time.

Support

10. Don't know if they fixed or not but on PC you can sell whatever amount u want...support to idevices / droids

11. Well, on the PC the most you can sell/buy in a single time is 1000. But either way, support.

12. Rather have the option to type the amount you want to sell versus a "sell all" button, just so no accidents happen. Anyhow support :)

13. support also on android

14. Would be nice but i think its a apple thing .. All games ive played its max 500, similar scroll to buy feature

15. No support. Make people work to bank that hold durning a strip.