⊙apoc and zaft war outcome⊙

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by iZombieJT, Aug 3, 2015.

1. sir hanover you are not so grammatically correct either its ...participate and sentence.

2. Two accounts vs a broken and a very strong alliance? i don't think it'd be very fair :^) kind of an overkill if u ask me... All itd really take is a few high LBs to take them down tbh...

3. what a small and pathetic man you are clumsy .why not try help him then instead of making fun of him .

4. Then maybe the LBs should! Pin them in their sorry little HTE clan where they cry their tears 'cus they don't have real lives or money 'cus they waste it all on seals. Who needs a real economy when you can have a KaWconomy?

5. who needs writings on the walls . what op is asking is reading between the lines . that means it doesnt matter wether your in Zaft or in Apoc. He is asking in your own moral thoughts and beliefs was it all worth it . you all can act all macho but the saying nothing ventured nothing gained underlines the whole reasoning behind the feuds between the power houses. i think alot of this osw isnt the real reason given by Apoc. i believe its jealousy. I think it was all to impress vixen who is

6. Kaws sweetheart .always joking and teasing with all members. imf and nightmare dont like to share their apoc women with noone.especially not strong n zany Zaft men who are big competition for them on the L.B and the ee world. so make up some hearsay about allies to cover up their faltering egos of coming 2nd best when it comes to kaw female affection.

7. I swear forums are filled with complete idiots nowadays. The OP is easy to understand, and getting what their point is and what their question is isn't hard at all. Not everyone's first language is English and not everyone is completely fluent in it either, yet KaW RoC says that forums is English only. Give the guy a break and quit crying.

8. Posting over a peeve......does one need to be grammatically correct when writing in a language not his own? I seriously doubt any who are narrow minded enough to even post that charge, could put together a lengthy post in another language and still have discernible points. Don't be a dummy...dummy:)

9. Been there done that, all you get is illiterate pms from someone that you physically cannot understand, then you have to say you need to go do something and then you never talk to them again...

You make it out as though it's my fault the OP's whole thread is completely unable to be read...

10. How the hell did this tool get into my clan

11. Good question. Let us know the answer when u find out.

12. This thread has made me lol :roll:

13. The war goes on. After 4/5 years there has been a large number of OSW.

Harb hit people that hired his allies of a few kaw members. They joined together after a number of apoc got annoyed.

Kotfe Formed Apoc allience stripped Harb. Harb left Carnage told him to come back then OSW.

To my knowlage some Zaft are still fighting but there once untouchable allience shrunk.

APOC/WDGAF Ect Still going strong.

The power shifted in a war game.

I am pretty sure thats what happened in simple terms. As for stripping Cella Red ect thats just not called for. Apoc had a reason to strip Harb Zaft stood by Harb I say Credit to both alliences the osw has gone on for a while but its a war game.

14. I'd like to see red, cella, silph, and Rambo go a thinking ape **** on some of these busters running their mouth. LOL. You guys fail to realize these guys strip themselves with their alts who choose to remain or seen or unseen. Hundreds of trill consistently to buy what they want when they want. Combine their alts and main 20 to 25 accts I'm assuming with 3 to 4 zillion at their disposal possibly. Hardy har HARB that's a joke.

15. Or is it quadrillion. You catch my drift.

16. A little incoherent but understandable questions by the op. Some explanations were close so far. The best part of it all is his name!! 

17. If you take down red and cella then devs cant pay for the servers or pay their workers any more so kaw would shut down not a good idea.

18. +11111111111111111.

Lol, Nice to see that come from one of his own clan members.

19. All the people that think taking down redstar and cella are easy with just a few LB.....This

20. I think you, sort of, highlighted one of the issues of KAW. REDSTAR has several huge allies, not hundreds but SEVERAL, hence making a strip, harder and more risky, hence not very likely, plus despite new land everything feels like a multi of original stats ie not awhile lot of new thinking, more just chasing your own tail. OSW is best part of game yet runs counter to growth...something has to change and hopefully it not this game being deleted from phone.