KAW Newspaper

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jamesbond-ed, Aug 2, 2015.

1. im aware, and it looks like i didn't state why i was saying that. originally op was using color bb codes with a u, and i was trying to help him fix it

2. Yeh KaW uses American spellings

3. I wanna join i want to be incharge in top kaw event,pvp,build or etc complaints :p

4. Good luck, OP!

I wish you the best on continuously writing weekly or at least, monthly kaw newspapers for player-reader enthusiasts to read!

Aim high on your dreams and pursue it towards success, and you will eventually realize it!

5. Could be good if done right. I would suggest the occasional "BREAKING NEWS" for hot topics for crazy things that come up, otherwise it'll be old news waiting a week to post. Things like huge strips, new osw/pvp (ones that matter that is), clan collapses, rage quits, forced resets etc... etc...

6. So basically we'd cover apoc and say BREAKING NEWS every time they cried and rage quit?

7. May I have a part? Maybe an AMA?

8. Hey I'm in apoc too 

9. No support

It's called Fox News duh

10. Good luck!

Fair warning -- this has been tried a couple of times before, and they all died out very quickly. Finding new, interesting stories will few and far between. It's going to be hard getting/keeping any attention to it at all because of it.

I hope this gets off the ground but the odds are really stacked against you. :)

11. I think the newspaper is called. "Announcements"

12. I'll be willing to help this so-called "newspaper" if you want me to. I don't really have a real life that takes my time away from me.

13. Bastion's right. Although if it were to work out, now would be a good time with S5 just round the corner.

14. Colour is British style.. noob d4rk... stupid d4rk

15. Thou shalt burn for thy many sins.

16. read the rest of the thread idiot