Elixir payment bonus for bcs and disadvantage for others

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TuRock, Aug 1, 2015.

1. They dont spend until they are invested. Thats the point. Don't pay money until it is worth it, in your eyes, to do so. There will always be new items and new equipment to earn. This is not the first event to offer them, and certainly won't be the last. They will have every oppurtunity to earn equip of equal or greater power during future events, AFTER they have grown enough to make the required amount of event items to earn the equipment.

2. this almost says it all..

4. Top 10 get 3.75 trill lmfao top 100 get 1.25 trill profit plus rewards

5. you forgot the hte gold.

6. they can get hte gold any time they want. It's not specific only to the event.

7. learn to choose your battles.Use your money too grow your cs then you'll have better chance at top 10 simple

8. If you want more payout then play 15 hours =15 unloads like what i did summer may 25 started now im 1.5 or more mcs thanks to event

9. Try ee. It increases drop rates

10. Doesn't effect amount of event items dropped.

11. Watch my stats n buildup mate! I dont begin few month ago! I know how to get max plunder

12. I agree TuRock and support.

13. I feel like there should be some grammar test before you're allowed to post on forums.

14. That would remove all the trolls and remove all fun from the forum.

15. Please remember this is an age nine rated app.
    Also American English and English are different. Also English is not every players first spoken or written language.
    Not all people in forums can post as eloquently as you may like.
    But you may show understanding of their possible situation too.

16. A tad snobbish maybe?

17. You critism my english?! if you would/can we discuse this in german/turkish bouth are my main language. Bcs i live in germany but i am turkish. I alsow speaks english and a little bid france.
    If you are old enough or understand my post write about this!

18. Ich darf nicht auf eine andere Sprache sprechen , denn Englisch ist die einzige Sprache, in Foren erlaubt
    That says I'm not allowed to talk in different languages because it's against forum rules.

19. You're racist

20. Yep. You're right. Even if I was there's nothing you can do about it so hop off?