The Mage

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Amun-Ra, Aug 2, 2015.

1. To find the "sweet spot" I started doing my enchants every 30 minutes starting at 12:00 noon. Found it at 1:30pm, and have been using that window ever since. 1:30, 2:30, 3:30 and 4:30.

Each player just needs to find their window

2. Welcome Guru, give it shot worked for me for a long time and for a few friends I passed this info to. 

3. Also,

Yes I did quit. Yet in Osw, got called a runner so said to hell with it returned to fight on. And I don't need to be green to still help the community all I can

4. Just tried for fun in later window. You can see no fails by Aqua and inferno drop on 2 successes.

5. Thx, very helpful bud

6. Welcome warlord I know I hear many people talking about fails thought I would share my findings

7. Thank you so much Titan. You did a wonderful job and this was much needed :D If Titan says this works it works Grizzly. You have to do it exactly like he says. Maybe you just need to read the instructions again. Thanks again Titan, much appreciated :p

8. The Mage drinks too much and fails too often

9. So you MUST upgrade at 11:38 pm for this magic to work? :eek:

10. No not at 11:38 lol this was for example only. You must find your sweet spot for "your" time it's open for enchant success. Each player has a different set time. 

11. Amazing work Titan!

12. Actually I think Titan has a point. Programs generate RNG using time stamp. So if certain time favors you, it's more than likely to repeat.

13. Awesome gif!

14. Ah i get ya so if titan says run through London naked wearing a bra as glasses you gotta do it.

15. Can we just agree to disagree and execute the Mage for being such a fail, I mean they are meant to be pros and they always fail.

16. TY Titan, glad to see you are still helping us.

17. Grizzy,
    No one is making anyone do this. I'm just sharing my findings after a year of using this method. By all means use another if there are no fails for ya 

18. Dead parrot,

Thank you and welcome, I'll always be around to help all I can. I've told many I don't need to be green to still help in a positive fashion. 

19. Missed you Moody, my apologies. Thank you for your kind words. Hoping this helps those that have issues with their equipment.