Dystopia

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Ryol (01), Jul 11, 2010.

1. Dystopia, Dystopia is a Metropolis or great city that has suddenly become destroyed, that has suddenly turned into hell. This Dystopia is called Omyl. In Omyl there is no Sanity, Sanity is for newcomers, newcomers that have only just crashed. If they haven't been eaten, they become as stark raving mad as the rest of the citizens of this hell. A plane has crashed recently, filled with four survivors, all about to enter Omyl, all about to enter this Dystopia.
    This is not a story of love, nor is it a story of happiness in a small world filled with fantasy. This is a story of Horror, a story of mental instability and of Survival.

2. The crash was intense. Flames scorched the land that surrounded the plane. A gaping hole was smashed in by the force. A teenage boy stumbled out in pain, the sun caused him to squint.
    "Well what do we have here!" A distorted man wearing ripped clothing greeted him. "A newcomer I see!! Well if this isn't just the turning point of what was once a crummy scavenge!" A clatter came from inside the plane and a 15 year old girl crawls from the plane.
    "Two! You shall be my scavenge prizes!!"
    The two survivors looked at eachother. "Scavenge prizes?" they asked in unison.
    The man seemed to of ignored them and was thinking to himself. "Who shall I eat first huh?".
    The two laughed and the girl spoke "Ha ha, Eat us? You're funny".
    The man laughed along and pulled a gun out "Oh yes, I am very funny funny funny funny!" he pointed the barrel of the gun at the girl who was now afraid. "So who gets eaten first?"

3. The boylunged for the gun, but was too slow, the man quickly jabbed him mid flight in his jaw bone with his elbow bone, there was a sickening crack as the two bones made contact and the boy fell to the ground.
    "You stupid ******* kid, my elbow hurts now!!" The aim of the gun changed to the boy, who was rithing on the floor holding his jaw. There was a loud bang, the Man fell to his knees as blood splurted from where is left eye once rested.
    The girl was in shock and couldn't move while the boy still writhed. The girl looked around for their saviour, all she could see were toppled buildings, sand and waste. Her view to the main city was blocked by buildings.
    "Oi! Up here!" The voice was low and dark, it sounded Australian. The girl looked up and saw a man wearing a dark jacket and ripped jeans. He was smoking a cigarette and weilded a professional sniper.
    "What's your name luv?" Be smiled, his teeth were yellow. She hesitated before speaking, every noise she heard made her nervous.
    "I'm Terra" She looked behind her at the boy. "That's Toki".
    "Terra and Toki" He laughed, "What kind of fu-" A noise came from behind the plane as a little girl walked out. She had a machette sheathed on her back. The man with the Sniper quickly aimed.

4. "Um sir" Terra spoke softly up towards the man. "Where are we?".
    The man hoisted his sniper and rested it on his shoulder. "Welcome to Omyl kids, this used to be a great city filled with life, but now, because of 'the script' it has turned into the closest thing to hell on earth. The people here have slowly been driven to insanity, eating anything they can get there hands on including themselves. They're all scavengers, ammo, weapons, clothes, food and shelter are all things they look for." He spit his cigarette out off the building "These people like newcomers alot, your
    full of well fed meat" He laughed.
    Tokill walked up beside Terra, when they were together you couldn't tell them apart.
    "Whats 'the Script'?"
    "The Script are the six dogs that run this place, they live in a tower in the centre of town" He turned and aime is rifle towards a completely unscathed, beutiful glowing tower. "If you want to get out of here, you'll need to help me get rid of them".
    The two looked at eachother and then back up, the machette girl was lying on the building, her head just after it looking down at them.
    "We'll follow you then, lets go" Tokill was eager to leave.
    "We can't, you two obviously need weapons, boy go take your welcoming parties gun".
    "You mean the dead guy?"
    "Of course"
    "What if he's not dead?"
    "Then i'll shoot him again". That wasn't the reassuring 'Don't worriy I know he's dead' Tokill was hoping for. He gulped walked over to the seemingly dead
    body. A loud clang came from it's direction, Tokill flinched, but it was only a part of the plane falling off.
    "Hurry Up kid, we ain't got all day!".
    Tokill turned and nodded, he turned back to te dead guy and reached his hand for the gun. Blood still dripped from the hole in the back of the mans head and now covered the guns handle. Something groaned nearby, Tokill lookef at the body, no movement, it groaned again. He quickly grabbed the gun and stepped back aiming at the dead body.
    "I-I don't think it's-" BANG! Tokill jumped as the body flinched another hole formed on the centre of the dead bodies chest, yet still the groaning continued.

5. The dead body began to rise. Sniper bullets shot into him, but to no affect. Tokill began shooting him with the pistol, but nothing stopped the dead man from walking.
    "You ******* Kids!" splurted the man. His eye sockets were bare and he had several bullet hole in the side of his face and on his chest, there was blood everywhere.
    "I'm going to kill you all!" He stumbled towards Tokill "Kill you all starting with the boy!"