Season 5 Details (Coming August 10th) Feedback

Discussion in 'Wars' started by King-Arthurs-Corp, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Season 5 Pros

• Season 5 will be composed entirely of Individual Wars. For each war you'll need to quickly get to know your team, devise a strategy, and work towards victory.
    • Players will earn Planar Medallions as they participate in wars, which ultimately determine their final rewards.
    • Rewards will consist of Banners, Equipment, and Achievements
    • Depending on your placement in the event your equipment reward will be 1 of 4 types of Crowns.
    • These crowns offer some serious power, with many having stats higher than any others in game! The best of which giving a total of 50 Million total stats.
    • Players are able to select either Attack, Spy, or Balance based crowns at the end of the event.
    • The remainder of the Season 4 Set of Equipment will be available for purchase in the Alchemist.

Season 5 Cons

• You will gain 3 Planar Medallions per Victory, and Lose 1 Planar Medallion per loss.
    • You will also be able to earn Bonus Planar Medallions through your war actions. Each of the players with the Top 3 Plunder Scores, KO's, and Total Actions will receive 1 Bonus Medallion per category.

Season 5 Resolution

• There should be no medallion loses. You will gain 3 Planar Medallions per Victory, and Lose 0 Planar Medallion per loss.
    • Developers take of the idea of giving players 1 Bonus Medallion per category. That would ruin the whole fun aspect of wars and indy wars themselves. Instead offer the proposal of 1 Bonus Medallion being dropped randomly to the winning clan or losing clan. (Of course that the winning clan would have higher drops of the 1 Bonus Medallion drops).
    • Continue the random drops of Seals of the Damned, and the refunding of Crystals.
    • Here is a shot in the dark, but how about refunding players in the winning and losing side there complete mith. Yet, here is the kicker the winning side of course would get there additional mith for winning.
    • Increase the warring times as in Season 4. To where there were more wars than now in the schedule.

Season 5 Feedback

Developers as you have Season 5 planned out through the information provided on your recent thread Season 5 will not be enjoyable. The whole concept of what made warring enjoyable, was having an honestly clean match. If you go forth with giving 1 Bonus Medallion to the extra top plunders, etc... the warring system will seemingly decrease.

All that one can say at this point, is if the changes will be made or not before the announcement.

*This was not posted in the original thread, due to over 26 pages that are full of complaints.

2. Tbh I have absolutely no problem with loosing 1 medallion on loosing as it would lessen the amount of alts people sign up for wars with..coz they will have the fear of loosing a medallion also..so there will be less ppl casting & then going inactive..

3. But but but but but

Nothing.

4. And yes the bonus rewards to top plunderers & people with most actions is unfair & will cause a lot of problems..
    Since many a times WC have a strategy of smalls dumping on the big builds right at start even with failed hits to gain control..

What this will do is reduce the no. Of people doing that & following such strat of their WC..
    Everyone will hit targets as per their wish to get more succesfull hits..

Which will make indi wars a CHAOS

5. Why not make it when you lose you lose 1 medallion? The wars are a risk and gaining your full mith back even if you lose is like saying when you gamble you should get your money back even if you lose. Stop complaining and let the devs run their game. I'm sure you know all about running and developing a game.

6. I disagree with 0 med losses per lose. I think you should lose one if you lose and I think the bonuses are also fair.

Rewards people for being better at warring and punishes people that got lucky one time.

I think the refunded xtals would be nice but I wouldnt say it was a necessity... I think people will war whether they are refunded or not.

7. Exactly abt xstals^^^. U c now it was pretty simple to make war xstals they were simple to refund. Devs didnt make them bc theyd rather get ur money

8. 1) Losing medallions in a loss is completely fine. As long as it affects everyone equally, I'm down with it.
    2) For the love of... TAKE OUT BONUS MEDALLIONS! If you're going to have it, at least give them to the people that deserve it: WCs and Trackers. Not the selfish, insubordinate moron who ruins the war by going for max plunder all the time.

9. Well with all the alts/ppl not bring crystals/inactives and a host of other crap devs chose this way so on top of everything else clan loyality gets crapped on and now you war get 3 lose 1 on a less than 50% chance of winning geez this is just stupid

10. Do you even expected value?

11. I like all of it except the bonus medallion crap.

12. Can you please stop with the copy paste?

13. The word is "losing" there is no such word as "loosing"

14. Have five random bonus medallion drops.

Losing one medallion is fine. Keeps ppl honest. Refund 14 Mith at the end to the losers cause everyone at least casts 14.

15. unless you are wc the chance to win before you sign up is 50%

16. That isn't true. devs tried to make war crystals but they were too difficult to make. They posted a thread about it, you can search it if you are so inclined.

17. What so hard about make war xtal ?
    Is if they have the heart to do it or not . In short they are just greedy and lazy

18. Pros... no one cares. Cons...devs really don't care