Season 5 Details (Coming August 10th)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 31, 2015.

1. The only clans that still have loyalty are osw clans

2. Ask that of IWar advocates. Chances r they they don't care about loyalty or build their own loyalty within their war clan. Those who cannot or will not start a war clan n do unlocks blame those that did.

3. This is so lame...big move in the wrong direction. Really disappointed.

4. actually indies have increased clan loyalty as people stopped clan hopping looking for easy wins

there is only one clan properly warring now in ee's - everyone else stopped

5. When has IWar fetched more than 200 ppl lately on weekends or 7 matches on weekdays n 210 ppl. Thats not much interest in IWars presently n S5 will show further proof how many more ppl actually enter in any given war slot.

Its a wait n see game now or another event like the standard 2 week ones we have now stretched out to only 4 weeks. The very small minority actually only war as is but i hope S5 changes all that.

6. Mods do your job, lock this thread for lack of effort!!

7. must agree lock this thread

10mths waiting for a pathetic event called S5.
    Just another event spanning 4 weeks is all.
    More like zero effort n a waste of 100's of pages of posts on both proposals with no 3rd option.
    Beyond me what was accomplished other than a popularity vote pitting 2 differing opinions against each other.

Why the BIG CHARADE I ask?

8. When has there been more than one match for round or primal lately?

9. @tommy... Today

10. Season wars bring out the most people. I was able to drop out of the lb bracket and war in the second bracket. Wont be able to do much this. Defently wont be chasing medals if these crap times stay the same. Majority of individuals that work have difficulty warring as it is

11. Hell yeah!

Thanks for listening and working with the community for this.

12. War builds build towers to help fairies win war. This is the state of ee in kaw

13. What is an easy win?
    Spend no effort on his building/stats, just cast woc and make few actions, waiting for the 50% chance to win the EE. I call this is an easy win.

14. Still crying, I love it. 

15. You can war any build in indi, that's the beauty. I've used a hybrid alt before and it did excellent plundering. If you have the skill and understand your build, there will not be any issue. Inactive, leaky moles typically appear in the lower tier brackets so you're safe from that at least lol

16. This sucks!!! It was negative feedback mostly on proposal two. Ugh total bull crap. This requires no work for the devs so thats why they are doing this. Bunch of bums, do what your paid for.

17. As expected. Devs do the least amount of work to get a return. Only noobs are surprised by this pattern of crap. I would t be mad, because I knew this was coming. Lazy devs

18. Ya can war and steal for top plunder. Most important pray. Rem is 50/50 of winning.

19. Devs please replace all primal and round slots with indi,Thanks.

20. U never have much input its prolly beyond u.
    Well keep on with ur trollin its all u do.
    Ur zero effort is apparent ur a lemming.