Season 5 Details (Coming August 10th)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 31, 2015.

1. why 4 weeks only??? make it 8.. :( pleaseeeeee and yes to indiwars.. :D so love it :)

2. Take your pic nighthawk lol. There is 0 incentive for teamwork and actual war strategy.

They don't even care that they don't know their own game anymore. It's sad really.

3. I can see some nasty cc threats comin
    How dumb to call it war when ur enemy today is a clannie tomorrow.

Shirts n Skins anyone?

4. What u talking about team work. Bunch of Idiots owning clan and asking you to get towers, or they decide when we war and which time sit out.
    Good work Dev. Yyyyyy Indi wars

5. Silly person. They meant +50mil bfe. Hardly a big dent in stats. Whats the conversion on bfe, .02%?

6. You really don't care to see the bigger picture, do you?

7. Be a selfish leak build idc ur not on any tier near me. Your ur clannies problem. I'll war but glad not with nooblets like u.

Bunch of idiots think war clans must accept crap builds or they pout n have tantrums.

8. You have to figure that the people working on the game now havent been around since the beginning and most likely have no idea of what the hell is going on

9. Bingo

They ignore most everything

10. Actually Devs kill Community when they raise The War Signup registraron from 11 to 15/20 last year, Also mess up TVP, so one is actually warring or renewing EE

11. Really doesn't matter if they know what's going on or not. That they don't care is the problem. Those of you who have jobs, ask yourself this: If I performed at the same level as the devs, how long would it be before I was fired?

12. If i make the company money..never.
    Glad losers lose a medallion.
    15 individuals can point fingers then

13. Hawk u cry as much as roni does. CLAN wars are dead Because of Exploits. This is the results of it. I have barely witnessed the crap you talk about.

14. I can knock IWar all i feel like.
    U go ahead n knock war clans all u like idc
    U sound like Russian Spy giving out history lessons we all know about.

15. I think youre right FroG and Shadymarine on this One...

But 4 week, make it 6, and this time dont modify The medallions at The midddle of Season ... Indi is The best option, But Why dont make some Indies NO BFA/BFE Mistery dont say It is, just secret Indi Wars...

16. Makes towers useful but the eb faeries will pout n cry about lost eb plunder.

Its a no win situation

17. So the only rewards are a banner and crown?

18. S5 will be fun as much as it will allow.

Expect the usual thread for S5 inactives to be posted by someone again. It will be bigger better than ever i predict

Off to find a Primal war while they exist

19. If it is that bad then dont war. Towers will always prevail in any war type. You sound like a little kid who got his toy taken away attacking any one with a different way of thought than yours. I enjoy warring the most with my silver family more than anything but we also love warring against each other. Regardless at the end of the day the clan with most silver in it wins 95% of the time. Its always fun to test your build against the best

20. 90% of the so-called indi problems just don't exist anymore. People who did those have moved on and we have a good core doing indies now.