new idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by pinkfrogsofireland123, Jul 31, 2015.

1. A cool idea would be a lottery. Each week you could buy a lottery ticket for some amount of money ( depends on your size the smaller you are the less they cost the bigger the player the more expensive. So each week on Sunday there would be a drawing for the lottery. Also the lottery would be composed of 1.5% of all the money spent on lottery tickets and the limit. Is 5 so this is a new idea I was thinking

2. half-support?
    everyone would farm the lottery winner.

3. Way to fix that? Don't announce the winner. If they want to be known, they can announce it themselves,just like the devs do with the event lb.

4. I like the idea but the fact that new players can just buy a ticket, maybe get lucky and rich, then just upgrade a lot doesn't seem appealing. If they won, and lb ppl would pay lots for the ticket, then they would get a big amount of gold. Sorry but no support

5. I like it!

6. Maybe have different lotteries for "tiers" of players so huge players would be in one and small players in another for a smaller amount of money. Or have different lotteries but each lottery have a set price so the most expensive would have the highest reward and the cheapest lottery have the lowest reward.

7. 1. Why would they?
    2. Kingdoms at War

8. Because they'd have loads of money? Pretty obvious answer.

9. The lottery would be awesome. Even prizes on top of the money would be dope

10. I may be wrong, but I am quite positive that 2 was ment to be the answer to 1.

11. Obviously. But the lottery would simply make one person a target for money. They probably wouldn't be able to spend it if they got pinned overnight. Not announcing it would be a good idea, however

12. i could have 300t out or 5b, i pay the same to you. Furthermore devs would hand it out in bronze bars, that is quite obvious.

13. Which brings another topic. Surely people of higher stats would rather have something else over gold. Mith, inferno, maybe even special items.

14. no, they want gold

15. I would support it if:
    1) there would be a different lotteries for small and big players so that they wouldn't grow that fast (because that's where the inflation of the alts start). Source: someone in this thread

2) there will be a daily limit. Or it can be like the daily bonus but a dailylottery instead (still with limitation).

3) there's a medieval term for "lottery" and have that idea named to it so that it would fit into the game.

16. A Good idea..with a few fixes suggested above..
    I would definitely love it & would be something new & exciting to have..

But Again..No Money For Devs In This..Take My Word..This Will Never Be Implemented..

Though the devs might take the good ideas from here & implement them in other games they are focusing on rather than their Hen Which is laying golden eggs.. :p

17. Btw One More Filter that can be added here is-

A Set Of Minimum Actions On Either Epic Battles Or On Other Players..Maybe 4-5 Unloads On That day (Or Even More)
    To Be Able To Recieve the lottery rewards

This Will Put A Slight Limitation On Alts Exploit..

18. Change money to gold and I fully support it

19. My inner gambler fully supports this idea.

20. Why not. Actually sounds fun and interesting.... Til lb players win every time then come the tears 