y'all are noobs.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MadHell, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Hello peoples,

how are yous? Y'all may not know me now, but 10 years ago i used to bes the mostest famous persons heres.

It useds tos bes a time whens peoples had to fight to survives and nots hits fake monsters, we hads to work and fights and pay attentions.

2. Your post count hovers around 80 and your one year achievement badge hasn't shown up yet, soooo...... Yea...

Now, as for me, I was here since 1976. Started KaW when we had to use real mail and stamps to send messages. It was rough.

My first clan was known as "house of chaos". It was a group of us at school, and we attacked band kids.

We didn't have any fancy buttons either. We used real attacks with our fists, and we got real lunch money. Not this game gold crap.

And we didn't play on our apples back then. Oh no. We ate our apples, and we were thankful!

3. My sarcasometer just went through the roof

4. Yall are youngsters.
    Back in my day, I used to seal jump with Ol' majesty, he was quite a rascal.
    Spragga was still an infant. Infact he would regularly cause trouble with this guy named Corinthian calling him an osf or something.
    All this was around the time of the battle between aries and tyr, I think that was the fight. I can't remember and that's why I don't jetski anymore.

5. Wow, Satsuke, in 4 years you've grown for 

6. I actually remember you from 10 years ago glad to see u back mate

7. Oh no, it seems saltychump has bred 

8. This gave me aids

9. Wow, you have my sympathy, never knew a useless forum post could give you aids... Also you are an idiot, thanks for reading , *cheers* :)

10. Sasuke is a nub.

11. He's gone prestige mode on us. Once you reach a level of greatness it resets. You wouldn't know.

12. I may be a noob but at least I'm not the OP :D

13. Can I hit you, MadHell?

14. The amount of sarcasm in this thread is staggering.

15. ......

16. As much as I hate being a grammar nazi (kappa) the title's grammar is incorrect. It should say "you are all noobs."

17. Thank you moose, for causing me to choke on a French fry. I'm sending my doctor bill.

18. Sooo you think you can salty

19. This guy jumped on the salty bandwagon, but he is morbidly obese, so it collapsed.