Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. 112,500,000,000 (112.5 bil)

2. Thank you ^_^

3. bronze bars * 0,0225 = amount of gold in billions

4. Are reset bonuses still given out?

5. No they have taken that out of game. : :)

6. Can anyone explain or link me to an explanation of how a shadow hansel build works, especially why is it better to have level 1 sos rather than level 3 or volaries?

7. it works because it is small.
    it means if it attacks bigger players it gets high plunder
    If a big player attacks back the big player gets little plunder.
    why sos 1 over sos 3 or vol? Because the stats will grow thus paying more for the enemy and the plunder increase isnt as much for the sh.
    good sh have a high bfa so they can attack big builds for plunder and give nothing back.

8. Which eb has the best end payout, excluding haunts and hte?

9. Besides hte, lotl and asof followed by aff.

10. RotWB has good also. Same as TSG if you hit enough.

11. Is there any guide about ee wars? i wanna know how much bonus those each ee level give :)

12. advice will be €50 per word
    lv 1 25%
    lv 2 35%
    lv 3 42%
    lv 4 47%
    lv 5 50%

You can find ee guides.... in the guide section of the forums, surprising.

13. I know casting mith spells contributes to mith payout, but does that apply to the color spells?(does casting color spells improve mith payout?)

14. Yeah

15. Yes

16. How is Kaw on blackberry passport phone( does it support)??? Pls reply planning to get one.

17. Is there a guide for all the pieces of equipment that shows their stats at max??? Including event equip?

18. If I want to start EE again for the next season, do I need to sell all my d pots to give less plunder? As a hansel, do I need to go PS or does hansel still work?

19. Kaw is not on the blackberry market and u wouldnt be able to get it. Only andriod and apple store have kaw I think.