PVP Event - Too Friendly?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by cactusbread, Jul 29, 2015.

1. All these 'not so smart people' coming to the thread bahaha, I enjoyed this event tbh, how events work all troops on the biggest ps you can farm, spies on best paying targets as an attack build it was still fairly ok.
    Way they could do these events though is put up each player 'targets' where if you hit your target you get double the reward amount so those that want to fight 'real player' they can do so.

2. Here's a way I get drama. Not too many attack builds bother with me, but I do get these Hansels with their attack troops pinned cherry picking. Solution? I take a spy alt not casted in and zero them. They get all upset and bothered about being zeroed, especially by an account not in the event. Great drama and it's not even on my wall. 

3. You're mom is so cute even her deviled eggs start behaving.

4. The first PVP event will always be the greatest!

"Rush for shards" the allure was real and most of all, everyone was opted by default. The mayhem had returned to the game, and forced everyone to PVP. Any inc attacks would lower your shard count and you were penalized if you slept and weren't heavily active.

Item checkpoints like the current PVP events are too "nice" imho.

5. the opt out spell for the shard event was one of the most disappointing moments i ever had on kaw. but yeah, that event was great before that.

6. Too nice? As though pvp can't be nice? The whole idea was to get ppl hitting each other and not ebs I thought?

I mean, if you want pvp filled with "raging" it's available-just join a real osw in progress.

Let's remember you're pvping for prizes here...rings and flags and plunder bonuses...it's kinda had vanilla-pvp written all over it from the start.

7. Events always yield incentives. When you spar with your friends, you still sometimes get bruises. Sometimes sparring escalates to a real bloody fight. OSW is pure destruction - can overlap for added benefits obviously. Hence why osw clans love the added PVP event side.

However, as thread suggests - current PVP events aren't as they were before, and he indicated why.

9. What spirit? Its a blitz, nay, its a game.

Just have fun and don't complain about it.

10. Maybe op should try hitting harder. They probably just laugh at her.

11. Lololol

12. Ps shud be banned frm the event , thn you will see carnage.

13. Lol I'm sorry that the pvp event didn't fit your definition of pvp.

If you want noob rage hit your bl when it's not during an event.
    You can't join a voluntary pvp event and then get upset when other people who also voluntarily joined the event don't noob rage at you for farming them.

Well I mean.. You can. But you only make yourself look silly.

14. should have seen first event.. HIT ME AND I STRIPFARM YOU

15. Yeah cac why you look so silly? You silly girl ...

16. Cac's been burned so bad, he has turned into toast

17. Have events for pvp on an opted in battle list. Only those targets pay out
    1 item per successful action ( excluding scouts ) and osf and oaf are much harder to find and hopefully more legit pvp.
    Also 1 for 1 drops encourage activity as well as spending and would help remove the total at to win scenario. Excluding top 100 prizes though that could be fixed with top levels instead of just top 100 players. More would shoot for the top goals then at any level of build.

18. fully agree. I remember logging in each day on my main, ps at the time, and unloading xtals worth of spies, banking and logging off.still xaught inc from huge spy builds though

19. By farming osfs they are taking away from his happiness. Frog can no longer competitively compete in this event without farming osfs himself. It's a player vs player event. It is Not hit your own alt event. The point is to hit other people and get a reward for it. He cannot do both of these things now.

20. You don't have to Rage, Fighting people can be civil and fun. I make great friends fighting. Best to speak through people's news not leave a link on the wall.

Why should a war GAME not be friendly