flails

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by idontevenwar, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Ive noticed that flails dont drop alot for smaller accounts. Our shackle intake is already miniscule. Ive been active on this acct everyday on the pvp, and have two keyrings to show for it. Ive had no flail drops and no players my size have flails. Can someone answer why that is?

2. It's to help prevent the stateless exploit

3. What's the statless exploit?

4. Statless accounts getting the same as bigger. People with BFE/BFA drop build and easily hit smalls bigger than them, getting tons

5. Keep trying you can do it!

Live, Laugh, Love, Led ️

6. Well there an answer. Thanks led, saber, homedawg. You guys can lock this now.
    Lock this clutter

7. Stay active, my wonderful ally

8. Led, im starting to worry about you.

9. It's weird, I've been unable to obtain more than two flails during this event and lost both within an hour of getting them. Also noticed I been getting returned hits on bl far faster an more frequently than last event. I'm probably just more lazy tbh but I've been half wondering if pvp got revamped to be a little more difficult than last time? Idk

10. I've been bashing the bl since event started and I've had 4 flails n gotten 14 keys, so maybe it's just pot luck?

11.  finally somebody is getting it lol

12. I thought something was wrong, but then I thought "maybe he's going through a phase" then I realized that I didn't really care. :lol:

13. Sarcasm....its all sacasm lol

14. Turns out sarcastic niceness results in less forum bans and being elevated to VK status lol. Wait did i say elevated.... I mean lowered ...or do i? Lol

15. Live, Laugh, Love, Led

The new motto.