RIP

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Blueberry, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can we have a clean thread please regarding the passing of Omar and Eclipso. No trolls, no disrespect, no crude humor. This thread is to keep all posts for the couple. As the wall can only hold so many messages to be seen. Some many not a see a point in this. If not, please leave the thread.

RIP Omar and Eclipso. You'll be missed
    Clan: Our Paradise

2. I won't accept the fact that Omar is gone 

3. My frog brain is confused by all these threads. Did they actually die in rl or are they perm banned?

If the former, rest in peace. Condolences to your families.

4. i'm looking to find the truth of the matter, too.

5. Dead? Hes Not Dead him nor Eclipso As Far As Im concerned hes still in my news feed farmin me because I called him my noob brother as the saying goes Love prevails R.i.P Gone But Never Forgotten

6. Our friend, and fellow player, Omar, has passed away. May he live on in our memories. Condolences for everyone's losses.

7. Although I'm quite unsure on a few points, if your spirit is no longer on this earth, then I wish you safe journey.

One day, I will join you.

8. RIP Omar and Eclipso. I didn't know him well but he brightened my day several times.

9. 2 very good friends I'm speachless

10. RIP, from what i saw in game they were pretty chill. I wish their families perserverance through this time. What exactly happened

11. I knew you both well and I'll miss you

 ANONYMOUS JORDAN 

12. Deleted.

Apologies.

13. from what little i have been able to gather, it was eclipso that died. i'm still not entirely sure. i've lost touch with omar over the years.

14. ♡ Omar. Such a great person. He will be truly missed.

15. You're a moron

16. Deni please leave the thread.

17. Omar was a great guy, he had tons of time to help noobs. Gone way too soon. I hope they both now rest in peace 

18. well i finally got confirmation from a source i trust.

i don't know what to say.

thanks for scamming off my garbage allies, back in the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.