Happy 5th Anniversay One Direction

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by __CHUBBY__CHASER__, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Hi fellow directioners!

Today is the fifth anniversary of our favorite band, One Direction. Anyone who knows me can tell you I'm a huge Harry Styles fan, but I worry if our favorite boys will make it for another 5. Zayn already left (I cried for hours) and it looks like Louis is in trouble and is gonna be a daddy.

I hope the boys can keep it together.

Thank you once again for a wonderful five years. I love every single one of your songs. And Harry? If you are reading this? MARRY ME!!!

2. Re: Haooy 5th Anniversay One Direction

please post your support for one direction! Do you love Harry as much as I do?

3. Re: Haooy 5th Anniversay One Direction

Support!

4. Re: Haooy 5th Anniversay One Direction

Thanks. What's your favorite 1D song? Who in 1D would you like to marry?

5. Detroit rock city, and gene Simmons.

Wait..

6. I really like Night changes. But poor Harry. He broke his arm in the video. :cry:

7. My favorite band! Im so excited now. Thanks for sharing.

Live, Laugh, Love, Led ✌️

8. Blessed are we to have lived through OneD and their rise to the top. Best song 'What makes you beautiful'.
    Good to see Led Zep posting, a truly dedicated fan, posters all over his bedroom walls, and a big crush on Harry!

9. Support ♡ Gotta love 1D
    please dont release the trolls

10. No just no cant stand them no no no now let's get this thread outta forums it's burning my eyes in all serious eh it's ok op. Nice gif avatar fits the thread well.

11. Metallica rules.... Nuf said

12. I think you broke your manhood in it as well

13. I see ur Metallica and raise u a Megadeth

14. Lol this band is splittingUp , just heard it this week.

15. It isn't 1D anymore without Zayn :(

16. Love it!