EE Chronicles #1: Frog's 2015 ASW WC Strategy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jul 21, 2015.

1.  this nerd

2. Frog is right. I believed in him. He told me to clear cc politely, and I got out of cc for the next 5.5 hours. War 1 I was confident, war 2 i was positive we were gonna lose. After pulling out and winning war 2 by a good margin, I was pretty sure no one could beat us.

Props to vamperous for tracking. Unbelievable to track that well nonstop for 6 hours, 3 days ina row. Shoutout to d-a for stepping up.

Thumbs down to the people who knowingly gave a trash effort in an attempt to get free rewards.

3. I didn't plan to make 4 threads at first, but do ppl wanna read a thread that's 20 pages long? Also won't release them all at once. Need time to write. They are more for reference than for discussion.

4. Lol my troll is back. Why even go there, mate? Where do I say I'm better than Syl?
    She's got her style and I got mine.

Not gonna trash talk like this, I'll just let my 9-0 ASW record and three consecutive ASW championship badges speak for themselves.

5. The self impotent has spoken once again
    Once more off topic as usual n trollin

6. Was a pleasure to be on your squad Frog, you truly are a Great War commander and must have ice in your veins. Thank you for leading us To victory. Frog,DA, and Vamp = beast mode!

7. No you don't recall. Half the time ppl claim to seen an xstal they really haven't. When ppl tell me, "30 have xstalled so far" I think "so 15 have xstalled".

Proof is in the numbers mate. In each war we were behind in actions performed going into the final hour, so I think my clan did a better job of controlling rogue xstals.

8. Do you honestly believe this? Probably why you lost. Luck had nothing to do with it. Not sure what Syl's strategy was but it didn't get her past the semis two years in a row. Also if a person decides to wc a 6 hour war the same way as one does a 1 hour, they will be in trouble.

9. Luck 
    We lost fair n square in the Finals.
    Nothin to do with luck.
    Losers or wannabes always in denial.

10. How long have you and nighthawk been seeing each other for?

11. Better Q is why is nobody seen in PvP from your alliance?
    Is PvP taboo or what?

I expect a full deflection from DirtyLarry or no answer at all.

12. Don't have the play into kaws money grab....what alliance/osw you in?

13. There is another thread where I thanked all that needed to be thanked. Please look at it.

14. Solo alliance n neutral n return hits from trollers. That answer ur Q?

Tell me straight up...
    Do u want me remaining neutral or u want me recruited against u? Pick one

15. People can claim it was luck all they want but ill wager a bet that next asw, they will all adopt this strategy.

Well done frog.

16. Recruited against me please

17. I believe you know me by the name....El Chapo

18. Nice strategy!

19. I was gonna say jimmy page but lol

20. Now I know why I was runner-up two years in a row. We had toads and not frog

Thanks for sharing your strategy, had only part of the picture from the other side. Explains why we had so much more successful actions and yet so hard to KO.