Summer 2015 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Tommy also congratulate tinkerbelle on her ss

2. Was great to watch from the side lines. Next year i am for sure going to ally time. Congrats bro. Amazing come back at the end.

3. Yeah, thanks tink, I use pen and paper for everything so often forget the hard work that goes into the ss. Especially for the entire weekend

4. Tinkerbelle 374m att min troop loss.

Not enough for us to win though

5. Congrats all ASW warriors and especially to Magenta for their awesome win.

Shame the Devs don't take wars seriously. The start of ASW was a joke.

You're in a clan. Your clan disbanded. You're in a war. Your war was forfeited.

At least we see now you don't give as much attention to warring as you do the PVE events you put on. We see your true colours now!

6. Was a great tournament  Not wasting time and sleepless nights, just having fun in real life. Hope next time it will least 2 weeks.
    Congrats all winners. Congrats all who enjoyed their RL instead of wasting time
    Garfield

7. Amazing ASW!! It Was a pleasure to be apart of this with such a fantastic group of warers! Respect and many Thanks to Frog, vamp, tink and DA! The efforts you put forth to keep us all on track and lead us, awesome work guys. I know how much has time you guys have put into this and it's very much appreciated :) ! Amazing all around! Thanks you so much 

8. Twas a blast lets do it again

Cya all next time

9. Congratulations to the winners. And runners up. Great job.
    I still think you are all nutters

But it was good to see some friends benefit from this and prove they are still the best warriors around.

Now go and plead forgiveness from the missus and have fun at home you nuts.

10. Nutters we r...good point 

11. 2 fer 2 in 2nd place.
    Its like being the 2nd most famous peep from Timmins Ontario

12. Devs, it's time for s5. Stop wasting time and let's get a move on.

13. Season 5 with more war times/ more wars available to mid builds

14. Congrats to the winners!

15. This has been one of the best thing that I have ever done in this event. Even better than the feather event last year! Going from not caring about asw (since I was not ranked) to a confused message reminding me to cast woc and finding I was rank was great. That troll where I was ranked(#8500)for that day made very disappointed about myself because it reminded myself that I didn't keep my promise of making it to the asw. Then getting put in the rose and everyone was freaking out that we had to be removed and place in another place was great. Made so much memories even though devs failed so hard. I'm very honored to have warred with my fellow blue team. We warred great!

16. What happened to thread when devs said theyd b more interactive. Ecery point n question ignored since that...theres been an hte event that worked perfectly since then and a screwed up asw but thats abt it

17. Congrats to Magenta for a well planned and strategized victory. The xtal management was excellent making the decisive difference in the last 30 minutes.

Coming in 2nd twice in consecutive years sux but it was still another wonderful experience working together.

Perhaps devs can consider giving a silver tag to our names for fighting for 18 hours. And saying that giving us back crystals (plural) when only one is given is kinda disappointing for a 6-hour battle and using 6 crystals.